Who are your favorite online vendors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
I'm glad I did this post..finding out stuff.
RMV looks like a try. No fancy pictures, which is ok. Prices are good.

Have you tried their Vanilla? That's the most elusive flavor I have ever seen - not able to find a good Vanilla anywhere I've tried.

I tried a fantastic Vanilla my friend got from bombdropsvapor. It was called Bomb Vanilla - 3 different vanillas combined. They also had butter vanilla, french vanilla, simple vanilla, and vanilla pudding!

I ordered a combo of caramel and bomb vanilla. it was too strong for me until I cut it down with unflavored, now it's one of my favorites. :D
Prices were average - 15ml for $9.25.

Lori

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
My two go-to companies are madvapes and FreedomsmokeUSA. madvapes has the best prices on equipment and a good variety. They are super fast and have gone to great lengths to make sure things are right. FSU has a huge variety of juices, in several nic levels, PG-VG combos on almost anything. They are here in AZ so I get everything ridiculously fast (my first order got to me in less than 24 hrs). I have found that since they mix everything "on demand" and I get it so fast, that I have to let the juice sit for a while before I get the full flavor out of it. They also have gone over and above on the CS end.
I have not ordered from any other companies, but I feel blessed that I can get everything I need from these two and don't have to risk a bad experience with anyone else.

Jul 5, 2010
West Sussex UK
Liberty Flights UK has just become my favourite, they seem to have no stock on a lot of things i want (4081 attys :mad:) but the fact they do 0 nic e-juice samplers for half the price of their nic counterparts, (something nowhere else seems to do) and they not only give you a 10% discount if you sign up, but also a further 5% back as credit, and you get given a code to give to your friends for 10% discount for them too! (my code is avatar if anyone wants to use it) also their 52mg/ml nic juice is a LOT cheaper than TW's 54mg/ml
i built a cart that is basically the same as TWs platinum ice mixer kit, plus even more stuff, and even with postage it was over £5 less than the cost of TWs kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread