Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Who thinks up this stuff? Like the Innokin 134 or the Cool Fire? It looks like something only a pimply faced, straight male teenager or college student could use.

On the other hand, I like the appearance of the Johnson Creek Vea. Is it so hard to make a tasteful e-cig?

You should be glad everybody doesn't like the same thing you like because then it would all be sold out!

jp_cfc09

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
lost
Who thinks up this stuff? Like the Innokin 134 or the Cool Fire? It looks like something only a pimply faced, straight male teenager or college student could use.

On the other hand, I like the appearance of the Johnson Creek Vea. Is it so hard to make a tasteful e-cig?

I am neither and love all innokin prducts and like how they look. there really is that many different shapes, sizes, types to cover everyones taste and if you cant find a single one then maybe your standards are too high on looks lol. :):)

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate

FatherTime

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2014
United States
i would say primarily because vaping such a NEW culture. most of these devices you see are a few years old MAX. these mods were just born! do you expect your hair to be perfect when ya wake up? no! you gotta give these things some time. first of all, were still figuring out how to perfect them internally with circuitry and wiring or safety etc. once thats good, then we can work on the outside and the looks. i mean if were gonna be using these batteries, theyre gonna have to be somewhat bulky, even in 18350 mode. even mods like the 4nine are sort of a thick and heavy thing to be carrying around. i believe once we master the inside and the size, more attention will be given to the look. right now its all about wattage and figuring out how to make the most efficient devices. i believe in the future after these devices have some time to evolve they will get smaller more efficient more durable and then it will be all about the look.

another thing is that people simply do not know how to match a tank with a mod. ill see people put a green tank on an orange mod or something like that. or a protank mini on a itaste 134. like man what are you thinking? a lot of it goes with how your tank and mod contrast or dont

but hey man like you said not all of them are that bad. a 4nine with a zenith? sexy! my magneto with the completely ss KFL+ isnt bad especially in 18350 mode.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
It's because most of the mods are based soley on durability and usage and not looks. If you are looking for a mod that you can show off try something like this

http://www.mythicalfabrications.com

They make e-pipes and have custom metal, wood, even STONE mods.

But the fact is there isnt much of a market yet for artistic and "designer" mods. But give it time and some artists and designers will jump on board and then you will definitly see some cool mods.

Or... Try the tesla. I dunno to me that thing looks epic :D

Sent from my iPhone because I'm awesome like that.

Busted knuckles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Portland, Oregon.
Well, there are some seriously ugly mods being built, but there's also some really beautiful ones. For instance, anything from caravela! Some bogger box mods are pretty. I'm extremely pleased with my microstick, but that's form following function!

Just look around, you'll find some pretty nice looking mods.
If your like me, you can just shake your head at the coolfire and some of the other "w.t.f." mods!
And if you like 'em, more power to 'ya.....................now where did I leave my copper stingray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread