why do people still use tanks when there are VMOD and REO that makes dripping easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Because carto tanks are pretty and I can get them in girly colors. =P Why can't I just stick to my cartotanks that don't leak, where the coils always wet, the taste is good, that I don't have to do anything for aside from hit the fire button.... Also, I need lots of toppers as I switch juices all day long an I don't care to find an all day vape. I like variety, and I like my coils to each have their own, dedicated flavor and never contaminated with the last flavor I vaped.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
VMod-XL.jpg

I bought the above Vapage VMod-XL as an introduction to a bottom feeder mod, as I wasn't sure that I wanted to spend the money on a Reo. I really tried to like it. I never cared for dripping, but I thought that I'd give a bottom feeder a trial.

After a few weeks, I decided that the VMod wasn't my style. I found the tipping & squonking to be inconvenient; I don't have to go through that with my cartotanks. I honestly believe I get just as good of flavor with the cartotanks as I did with the VMod with a drip atomizer. It's a PITA to change flavors with the VMod compared to the ease of changing flavors with a cartotank on a tube mod. After 3 - 4 weeks I noticed that there was a little juice leakage from somewhere inside the VMod. I never bothered returning it to Vapage because by that time I had put the VMod in the "backup" drawer.

Last edited:

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bottom feeders aren't for everyone. I tried other things but for me a REO with RM2 is the perfect vape and way less hassle and $$ especially since I build my own coils and diy my juice. I fought everything else, came close to giving up, then Bad suggested I try a bottom feeder and once I was able to financially do it I haven't looked back. I love my REO so much that I just bought 2 Woodvil's. Not everyone can or wants that kind of vaping experience. I say whatever works for each person to keep them from smoking cigarettes is alright by me. :)

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Because I am dripping with adhd.
Saturated.

I like to circulate through several flavors a day, and with my eVod/ego/Itazte batteries, I can carry at least three in my purse no matter where I go. If I had a bottom feeder, I would feel obligated to just have one throughout the day because it is bulky and has that whole bottle o'juice, and that would be like pure torture for me.

If I had one ADV, then I might give a bottom feeder a shot.
But I don't.
I have a minimum of three.......that change daily.

And that is why I don't do reo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread