Status
Not open for further replies.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Day 8 according to tracking my Be Mine is still sitting in Omaha. Be Mine reserves are extremely low. I don't think I'm going to make it.

Tldr,

I hate USPS.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Mine usually shows that until it reaches here - usually 3-4 days. Then it starts tracking again.
What foreign country are you in?

FYI - the Omaha'ns have a conspiracy against us foreigners . . . . :tumble:

Solacier

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Gilbert, AZ, USA
USPS service is so spotty most of the time. I'm reveling in the fact that, for now, my orders are getting to me (NE to AZ) within about a day and a half. That could change at any time, I've had orders from other companies, ejuice and not, take as long as two weeks...you'd think I was in northwest BFE somewhere. Hang in there!

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Just a heads up - there are (still) some significant challenges ahead in terms of shipping issues with the USPS. I have a few orders that should have taken 2-4 days to arrive, but they took 3 weeks. 3 weeks from Omaha to Pittsburgh, no kidding.

Let me apologize in advance for the incompetent middle-man, but y'all already know, they are out of our control and they frustrate me as much (or more) than they do you.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Just a heads up - there are (still) some significant challenges ahead in terms of shipping issues with the USPS. I have a few orders that should have taken 2-4 days to arrive, but they took 3 weeks. 3 weeks from Omaha to Pittsburgh, no kidding.

Let me apologize in advance for the incompetent middle-man, but y'all already know, they are out of our control and they frustrate me as much (or more) than they do you.

To easy. It will though, be much nicer in a few years when you get kiosks in every major mall.

James T. Liverbottom

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2014
Duluth, GA

I know boss man, I am just venting.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I know boss man, I am just venting.

I'm frustrated for you bud - believe me - half a dozen other people in stranger situations that yours. 95% get there just fine, it's the 5% that make me suggest PRIORITY, PRIORITY, PRIORITY.

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
2hf8jkx.jpg

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
How about Clark just offering an ipo, we all jump in with 1000 shares @ $100 ea and with that....the secret recipes!

There is a very real long-term plan to give the regulars a vested interest in Nicoticket. It's moving slowly, but it will come to fruition eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread