Found out the worst thing about the Provari!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
some times they forget to update some of the middle man stops a package makes. or at least that is what I have noticed. the more I read and watch about these things the more I am tempted to pull the trigger...even though I really don't need to spend that kinda cash right now...I thought about a lava tube but all of the reviews I have watched say they suck .... on LR and dual coil stuff...which just so happens to be my whole arsenal except for 5 carts and 1 atty. and seeing as how most of the carts I have are unused it would not make sense to buy all new stuff just to make the lava tube better.

The only two (that i have heard of, theres probably allot of them) Variable Voltage Mods/pv's that will handle dual coil carto's very well is the Provari, and Buzz Pro. the buzz being the cheaper of the two, but i really wanted the options, look and reliability of the provari, i bought the provari because i can't be spending money on tons of mods just to do it, so i figured 1 high end durable mod, with the options, safety features and definitelly Variable Voltage. Which all added together turned out to be the provari.

Theres allot of good stuff said about the buzz pro though, even a youtube video of it handling dual coil carts better than the provari aparently.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
Day 5 and still processing, :( im so not used to spending $250 in general, and then spend it and wait over a week for what you paid for... provape needs to find a way to supply the huge demand better, i think they should have seen this coming. Put out one of the best pvs out there and then end up with wait times, they knew it was going to be a huge demand on the amazing product so it sounds like they underestimated the demand a ton.

Wah, wah wah.

It says on their webpage, right there where you order, "Ships in 7-10 days". Yes, they do a lot of business. That's why the delay. What do you want them to do, stop taking orders while they build 3,000 units, then sell them so they can ship same day, then stop taking orders until they have 3,000 more built?

I'm pretty sure they are building them as fast as they can, and shipping them out as soon as they are built. They tell you before you order that there will be a delay. Whining about them not realizing how much demand there is is silly.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
Wah, wah wah.
You actually broke out the "wah wah wah" Classic....

Confucius say: anything worth having, worth waiting for
stock-photo-an-image-of-a-man-waiting-for-the-mailman-to-bring-the-mail-67384366.jpg

djwyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2012
Lake Charles La
The only two (that i have heard of, theres probably allot of them) Variable Voltage Mods/pv's that will handle dual coil carto's very well is the Provari, and Buzz Pro. the buzz being the cheaper of the two, but i really wanted the options, look and reliability of the provari, i bought the provari because i can't be spending money on tons of mods just to do it, so i figured 1 high end durable mod, with the options, safety features and definitelly Variable Voltage. Which all added together turned out to be the provari.

Theres allot of good stuff said about the buzz pro though, even a youtube video of it handling dual coil carts better than the provari aparently.

but the buzz pro is not that much cheaper...I mean we are talking maybe $20 difference. I would eat that $20 difference for the one with more features. I am just not ready to eat the over $100 for a pv yet. But at the same time I don't want to settle if I am going to make the switch from simple batteries to mods I want to go to with the best because my next pv I want to be my last pv purchase(or so I say now) and not just keep going up and up and up until I have the top shelf.

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
Wah, wah wah.

It says on their webpage, right there where you order, "Ships in 7-10 days". Yes, they do a lot of business. That's why the delay. What do you want them to do, stop taking orders while they build 3,000 units, then sell them so they can ship same day, then stop taking orders until they have 3,000 more built?

I'm pretty sure they are building them as fast as they can, and shipping them out as soon as they are built. They tell you before you order that there will be a delay. Whining about them not realizing how much demand there is is silly.

I was not whining about it, i was venting, its a huge anticipation kind of order, tough to wait for. i have nothing wrong with provape or how long it took them to get the package out, just impatient is all lol.

aznfknpride

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Hawaii
I would like to get a blue led one, maybe end of April:(.

You and me both. The green LED sounds pretty awesome too, I'm a sucker for green (and blue I guess lol). Hope they can do green... Then I'll have to get a backup V2 and a mini, hahahahaha.

Seriously can't wait to get mine. Been using some ....ty Mystic ecig in between analogs for a while now and can't wait to give this POS to a friend of mine who doesn't get smoke breaks at work.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
USPS Fail again! lol, provari has been in my town's post office since last night, delivery date just changed to tomorrow. haha, i wonder if they actually did put it on the delivery truck though.

My post office does this all the time. If they don't scan it when they put it on the truck the system automatically changes the date to the next day.You will probably get it today.

enchantedwonder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
California
I'm new JungleAgent007. I got one yesterday.. I don't know if there is a huge difference, I don't see one, but I like the feel, and I do like the fact that I read that your vape is the same at the start of the battery and at the end.

OK, I love the look of these things but is it really worth it? Does it do anything more than a LavaTube or a E.V.O./Akston Hughes? Way too big to take to a bar so anything short of this thing doing my taxes and waxing my car will be a hard sell for me.

Huuwap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
Idaho
www.huuwap.me
My provari is going everywhere with me too, even to work today, but it will be wrapped in paper towels in my ego case, no getting banged up lol

Banged up? lol

You've got some learning to do buddy, you'll be hard pressed to bang that mod up and have it be noticeable. The only blemishes on mine are little scratches on the end cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread