Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporszone

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
China
www.smoant.com
If it had stainless steel support I would have continued to use it :( it was my ADV for a very long time, I actually miss them quite a bit, well they've been given to smokers now and one of two is completely off cigs now so they are in a good home ;)

Quite miss this setup :(

3qi9zxZ.jpg

I probably wouldn't buy another one because I have 3 mods right now but I'd definitely take another free one though lol...

But alas this is quite fun as well :D

enhYFp1.jpg

cool!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Do vapers need the 26650 battery box mod? ;)
I wanna do some market research, hope you can help me. :)
I have both the vape forward stout and beyond vape centurion and love em... I run a single 4200mah battery in them... They are a nice compromise between single/ dual 18650 boxes... That being said, they are probably kind of a niche item, as most folks seem stuck on 18650 battery mods

Sent from Tapavapatalk

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Do vapers need the 26650 battery box mod? ;)
I wanna do some market research, hope you can help me. :)
Absolutely!
I have a half dozen or so batteries I could get some use out of.
Love the mini so much, I have two.
Please offer SS TC, it's a must have on TC mods now.

Reactions: f1vefour

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Recently just got one of these back from a former smoker I gave it to, he upgraded and handed it back as per the deal when I gave it to him, just need to find a tank and maybe just maybe another smoker will quit :D Luckily he used the silicone sleeve so it still looks fairly new :)

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Recently just got one of these back from a former smoker I gave it to, he upgraded and handed it back as per the deal when I gave it to him, just need to find a tank and maybe just maybe another smoker will quit :D Luckily he used the silicone sleeve so it still looks fairly new :)
Way to go!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I use both of mine everyday! Absolutely love my minis :)

Vaporszone

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
China
www.smoant.com
I'll be interested to see the Cloupor X3 come out. The mini+ continues to be my all day PV. It's had a lot of use, rough handling, continues to work very well :)

The cloupor X3 has been released last week, 1-80W power, Ni/Ti/SS/TCR full temperature control kit. ;)

Attachments

• x3-banner6.jpg
    x3-banner6.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 26

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
The cloupor X3 has been released last week, 1-80W power, Ni/Ti/SS/TCR full temperature control kit. ;)
Nice looking kit :) Based on how super the mini+ has been, it should be great!

When will it actually be available for order? It seems to be pre-order at many places.

Is the RBA head already released?

For the tank, you might want to come out with one kanthal head, somewhere in the 0.8 - 1 ohm zone, attractive to lower power users.

For the RBA head, it looks like the style where you have to capture the leg under the screw head. A lot of vendors are coming out with alternates, simpler to use for many people, though the RBA head top looks reasonably good to work with.

On your site, perhaps post the dimensions of the base mod, and the dimensions of the tank (width and height excluding drip tip).

Nice job!

Last edited:

Vaporszone

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2015
China
www.smoant.com
Nice looking kit :) Based on how super the mini+ has been, it should be great!

When will it actually be available for order? It seems to be pre-order at many places.

Is the RBA head already released?

For the tank, you might want to come out with one kanthal head, somewhere in the 0.8 - 1 ohm zone, attractive to lower power users.

For the RBA head, it looks like the style where you have to capture the leg under the screw head. A lot of vendors are coming out with alternates, simpler to use for many people, though the RBA head top looks reasonably good to work with.

On your site, perhaps post the dimensions of the base mod, and the dimensions of the tank (width and height excluding drip tip).

Nice job!

Thank u for advice. ;)
the cloupor x3 mod's size is 82mm*36mm*22 mm
the cloupor x3 tank's size is 42.5mm*22mm
And cloupor x3 tank also can accept kanger coils. :D
Cloupor X3 and its coils were already released last week, fasttech, gearbest and ave40 should have them in stock now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread