Winners Announcement of Innokin Gala Launch Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hey ECF, Timmy's back! First of all, thank you so much for joining our giveaway. :thumbs:So happy to see your feedbacks on the colors of Gala. I would surely pass these messages to our team, having them hear your voices. Also we will keep making great products with the colors you like!

Second of all, sooo sorry for being late to announce the winners, as I was in a business trip last week, didn't have much time to check ECF. :( To compensate this being late mistake, I would pick two more winners from the participants, that is 6 winners instead of 4 in the original giveaway post! :banana: Again, sorry for being late to announce the winners and...congratulations!:toast:

The winners are as followed:
@Uncle

@VStorm

@dunskoy

@chanelvaps

@Nanny22

@Izan

I will PM you to give you the instructions to claim your prize, don't forget to tell our contest team your preference for color! Have a nice day, see you next time! ;)

*Winners have to claim their prizes before June 9th, 2019, or your prize will be invalid.

ECF.jpg

(Graphic designer went home, so that's it. lol :D)

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-5_8-12-24.png
    upload_2019-6-5_8-12-24.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

kid_dancing.gif

wohoo.gif

happydance.gif

bow-down-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
to "Everyone" for their Congratulations . . .
blushing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Notwithstanding, "My" personal celebration a BIG HUGE . . .

1471940788_1129.gif

To all of the Winners
in the drawing of the

Innokin
GALA
Giveaway
Contest

congratulations-balloons.gif

@VStorm - @dunskoy - @chanelvaps

@Nanny22 & @Izan

cheerleader2.gif
cheerleader2.gif

Also -
thanks-smiley-emoticon-1.gif
-
@Innokin_timmy / @Innokin Team . . .

for continuing these Giveaway Contest right here on ECF . . .

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

(BTW: @Innokin_timmy :mail:)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Well I love the Z-Biip and those Z-Plex3d coils so much I've gone ahead and purchased a Gala pod.. (since I didn't win one.. :( haha)

I hope I get it soon... so excited to try it and the price is actually really good!

I'm sounding like an Innokin rep lately I think, lol.. but I'm really impressed with these latest offerings..

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Well I love the Z-Biip and those Z-Plex3d coils so much I've gone ahead and purchased a Gala pod.. (since I didn't win one.. :( haha)

I hope I get it soon... so excited to try it and the price is actually really good!

I'm sounding like an Innokin rep lately I think, lol.. but I'm really impressed with these latest offerings..
time to buy an additional closet to store all that gear!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
FYI:

Okay, so I got the link
Innokin Prize Claim - Story about Quitting Smoking Giveaway

Winners: To claim your award you;
Must have a google account to access Google Docs to complete the claim form.
Must submit a copy of ID to google docs.
US winners MUST have paypal AND make a $3.00 payment.

Cheers
I

ETA: I'll NOT be doing any of that.

Reactions: Falconeer

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Congratulations to all of the winners! It was wonderful to see your stories about quitting smoking. So many great success stories here. It feels great to give back to this community.

@Izan, we require these steps to be completed to make sure the giveaway is legal and abides by any and all FDA regulations. You must be age verified and submit a small payment as any "free samples" are not allowed by the FDA.

I do apologize for the inconvenience and understand your concerns.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Congratulations to all of the winners! It was wonderful to see your stories about quitting smoking. So many great success stories here. It feels great to give back to this community.

@Izan, we require these steps to be completed to make sure the giveaway is legal and abides by any and all FDA regulations. You must be age verified and submit a small payment as any "free samples" are not allowed by the FDA.

I do apologize for the inconvenience and understand your concerns.
Cheers Joe,
Thank you for getting back to me.

The contest was held here on ECF.

I am happy to correspond with one of the company representatives HERE on ECF to satisfy any and all requirements of the contest. (Thanks again @Innokin_timmy !) :thumbs:

I was disappointed that Innokin failed to properly disclose to participants that in addition to an account on ECF, a Google account and a Paypal account are prerequisites to receive an award in the give-away.

Thanks again for your time.
I

ETA: The FDA has no authority in the EU.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I received my Gala Pod today - very pretty! I am anxious to give it a try. Has anyone else received theirs and used it yet? I am wondering which coil to go with first. (ceramic 0.8 ohm or 0.5 ohm ) Are any of them rebuildable, etc and has anyone ordered replacement coils?
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE CONTEST!!! And congrats again to all the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread