Woo Hoo! My Xhaler is on its way! Need support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl the heretiK

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I just spent my complete Holiday bonus at Nhaler.
I bought attys, juice, and juice and (drum roll) an Xhaler!

After irritating so many of you about mods, and teetering on the fence for 2 months -

I got a "secret" bonus from my boss. He came through on his promise: "If you stay off the cigarettes for 3 months with that electronic thing, I'll make it worth your while."

When no one else got a bonus, I did, - so I decided to spend it at Nhaler.

Now - I just completed my order and I am already camped out peeking out the window, wondering if Drew will get in his magic sleigh and drop my Xhaler off personally.

Please Xhaler owners: even after reading so many happy reviews, I need to know I didnt squander my money. I really trust Drew and love his products - but I cant help wondering why I just spent $125 on a tube and batteries. :oops:

The answer to the last question is easy... because it's worth every penny... and if you price it against other mods, it's probably the least expensive... seriously... if I'd have known better, I wished I would've bought the Xhaler first because it's rendered all my other gear obsolete...

That's all... Vape On!

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
HAHAHAH! Drewcracko1 and 2. Awesome! I have awlays said that nhaler must have a 'secret' ingredient that makes their stuff so great. (we gotta wtch that kind of comment though, even in jest - I was already warned that it was inappropriate....)

I have found that Drewbacco1(& 2) mix well with about anything except for really really sweet stuff like bubble gum and the sort.

Karl: :) I know and understand - and believe me if it lasts as long as my generic 510s I would be happy. Honestly, if I had to pay $125 a month for an Xhaler on top of juice I would still be saving some money (I was at 5-6 cartons a month)!

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
Your wife needs to understand that this is not a joke, these things are serious! lol

As for the drewCRACKo I prefer number 1 (just ran out), but I still have some number 2 left. (but not much). I made a promise that I would not order anymore juice until I've used up the other ones I have. I believe all of Drew's juice contains crack though. Since I've found nHaler juice I bought rought 10-12 30ml bottles.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
ARRRGH!

This is more painful than waiting for my IRS refund!
I was less anxious waiting for my first child to be born!
My wife is yelling at me for messing up the curtains by the front door.
My kids are using my own lines on me: "If you wanted it sooner, you should have started ordering it sooner. You shouldnt have waited so long."
All the neighbors are thinking that I am nuts peeking out the window like some sort of paranoid freak.
Even my 2 Great Danes are wondering why I keep going to the "go-for-a-walk-door" and dont go anywhere.
I think my wife intrercepted the package and is hiding it from me. You know - slow torture that wives like to do...
And to top it off. I had a dream I was vaping on my Xhaler, I woke up, and started looking for it.
I know - Big Tobacco read my post and they and the CIA grabbed it from the mailman. Now I will never see my Xhaler.. The Man is keeping me from the pursuit of happiness. I am sure of it.

My wife is now considering one of those 'hotels with the nice padded rooms' and a new suit with 'the sleeves that wrap around the back' for me. She offered me pills saying "here these should help your nerves..." (I wont say the names but they sounded like Volume and Xerox)

brb - someone coming up the walk...

Now the mailperson is going to call the police - I just accosted him at the front door with fire in my eyes - "IS IT HERE? DO YOU HAVE IT?" and he handed me 2 envelopes and quickly trotted away pulling out his cell phone...

I have to work in the office tomorrow - so I wont be home when the mail arrives. How am I supposed to get anything done? I think I'll point one of my web security cams directly at the mailbox. I can then monitor it from work.

Its a good thing I am not obsessed with getting this. Could you imagine if I were obsessive-compulsive and paranoid like some people are?

I did the very same thing, actually. I learned my lesson on my first order, tho: Ask Drew for your tracking number and go to USPS.com--no more accosting my mail carrier because I got an email just as she was dropping off packages at the office (I live in a fairly large complex and the distance between my apartment and the office is kinda far for walking but kinda short for driving so I avoid going there unless I'm on my way somewhere else). ...but when I placed my first order at Nhaler, it sat in the office for a couple days because I didn't get a note in the mail box telling me there was a package waiting.

Ash, I'm sure you'll have your Xhaler very soon, but do yourself a favor: If you can, have some batteries pre-charged before it arrives! There's not much worse than experiencing the joy of opening your Nhaler and then realizing you can't use it for another 5 hours while the batteries charge...D'oh! Okay, maybe thats just me.

113410.jpg

Last edited:

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
Thanks Thul! I didnt think about that. Crap.

I am going to buy some non-rechargables for that first couple hours...
I dont have any recargeables in the house - so I will have to rely on those until my first charge is done.

I am actually thinking about calling in sick tomorrow....:p
I also need to google "nicotine overdose" so I am prepared for my resultant self-induced condition from MY Xhaler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread