Would you buy a USBpass with Mechanical Switch

Would you like to see a Mecanical switch in the USBPass?

• Yes, I'd love to order a USBPass w/ Mechanical Switch

• No, the current design is fantastic as it is.

• Yes, and can I upgrade my existing V2 USBPass?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoGurrl

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Muskego, WI
I am really liking the new mechanical switches that Steve has made available for all his devices. But one has missed the cut, the USBPass.

I can understand the reservations that Steve has about this combination, use on a computer COULD be a disaster. But then so could a shorted out tactile switch. Now that I've found one of my Prodigy V1's a new home, it remains the only PureSmoker device that has a tactile switch.

Once the dust settles from the V2 launch, would you like to see Steve release a V2.1 USBPass with mechanical switch.

We could even electronically sign a release saying we can not hold PureSmoker liable if used on anything but a usb power adapter.

bobtow

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Wallaceburg ON. Canada
I am really liking the new mechanical switches that Steve has made available for all his devices. But one has missed the cut, the USBPass.

I can understand the reservations that Steve has about this combination, use on a computer COULD be a disaster. But then so could a shorted out tactile switch. Now that I've found one of my Prodigy V1's a new home, it remains the only PureSmoker device that has a tactile switch.

Once the dust settles from the V2 launch, would you like to see Steve release a V2.1 USBPass with mechanical switch.

We could even electronically sign a release saying we can not hold PureSmoker liable if used on anything but a usb power adapter.
Why should a mechanical switch on the bypass have any other effect the automatic switch has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread