Would you wear your e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skad

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Ok, so I was digging through my pens, and found some brushed stainless pens that just happen to match my 901 and the top fits perfectly over the end! Kinda cool how well it matches.

skad-albums-pics-picture549-img00011.jpg

I'm not going to keep that on there, as it makes it long and unwieldy, and it covers my LED.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Red Rose, I love your cases, very inventive! For the guys who mentioned that they are a bit "Girly", I have a suggestion. Next time you are in a drug store check out the round reader (eyeglasses) cases. They are for the ultra slim glasses. They have a top with a shirt CLIP. Since I don't have my e-cigs yet I can't be sure they will fit, but the case does fit 3 100's type cigarettes. (room for 2 E-cigs I think)
Red rose, as for me I like "Girly" and would be pleased to order a beaded hanging case. Let me know when you are ready to market.
Mary Kay

mikalares

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Kentucky USA
I do wear mine. I use one of these: 89 Eyeglass Cords - Eyeglass Chains & Cords - Peepers Fun Reading Glasses. Hundreds of styles of designer reading glasses, reading sunglasses, Bifocal sunglasses, rhinestone reading glasses, and colorful eyeglass chains and cases. My female roommate uses one of the pretty beaded ones. The advantage of using these is that you can just pull them up and use them, don't have to remove them from any sort of case.

I also use a portable power pack that I keep in the pocket of my pants. To keep the wire managed and to keep the delicate connection between the wire and the battery from undue stress, I use a shirt clip that's clipped just a little above where my PV hangs on its cord: Shirt Clip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread