The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do you keep from dropping your e-cig?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by John Phoenix, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Slurp812

Slurp812 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    Northwest Ohio
    When I drop my ProVari, I feel sorry for the floor! :D

2. CyanideKitty

CyanideKitty Full Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    I yell at the kitties that the pv in my hand is not a toy when they try to knock it out. They don't listen very well.

3. AlexTheNewb

AlexTheNewb Full Member Verified Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Tennessee
    headgear.jpg

I made a device similar to this so i don't have to worry about that problem.

4. Lonnie Lepp

Lonnie Lepp Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2012
    Texas, USA, Earth
    Don't care about gay or not.
    I use a lanyard black with a silver ring on my Ego T.

A doubled hair tie, til I get to Home Depot and buy an O Ring and attached it to a Nek Lanyard.

I used a retractable badge holder for my volt

Figuring out how to weave Para Cord for my next lanyard

Lonnie

5. mudheadmackerel

mudheadmackerel Full Member Verified Member

Oct 5, 2011
    nyc
    I've already dropped and broken two box mods. I accept that this happens. I have a lanyard from the bag lady and it's great; I'm just not oriented to wearing my ecig around my neck - it's too much of a statement. That said, I'm more paranoid of *losing* my higher end and less likely to break ecigs, which is possible.

Last night I thought I had lost my recently bought Provape and I flipped out. Turns out it was in the back seat of my car. It must have fallen out of my pocket when I leaned in to remove something.

I think for me the answer is when I go out to leave the higher end stuff at home and throw together an ego battery, atty and drip tip. Chances are nothing would happen to it if it's dropped and if it's lost - not something to be happy about but easily replaceable just the same.

6. D. Waterhouse

D. Waterhouse Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    central WI USA
    I use the Gripper, $20 and I don't have to worry about it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.