Wow just got some great juice today from Nicoticket, and found 3 ADVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
What are you putting the OMT and BeetleJuice in? My favorite is the Apricote and Strawberry S. Have both of them in the Billet Box. Can't leave the AA down very long but will switch every so often to the SS. Am curious what works good with these other flavors to put them in.
I have T3 (don't seem to like them much sence I got the BB. Have a couple other delivery tanks Viva N. and a carto tank.

At first I had tried them in a RDA on a Provari and a Vamo. Once I got an idea of the taste and I liked them I moved the juices to a Protank. I use the tank for my moving around juice delivery device. I rebuild all my coils and really like a airy, cool vape. Funny thing is that both Beetle Juice and OMT seem to like higher voltage/watts than what I could vape at with some other vendors. This makes it pretty darn nice with the throat hit, even though I vape most of my liquids with 6mg now.

I use to vape at 24mg but since I'm trying to lower (6mg) nic as quickly as possible I'm always on the lookout for being able to vape a BCC at a higher voltage. This is a win/win for me right now. My next order, I may even try 0 nic as well. Maybe then I can get to bed at a decent time...lol

I wanted to order the AA pretty bad tonight, but I heard the Creme Brulee calling my name. And since he had already ran out of it once, I wanted to make sure I was able to try it while it is in stock.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Put in an order tonight for 30 mL of CLS, and 15 each of coconut and apricot. I very rarely order more than the smallest size without trying it, but with the discount and good reviews, the CLS seemed like a good bet. Still searching for that holy grail of the best vanilla custard, and not interested in the hassle of obtaining the fabled Grants. Wish me luck! I'll let you guys know how I like them.

Kent, btw, seems like a very nice guy! He chatted with me a bit and gave recommendations on how to order. Wow..never talked to the guy making my juice before other than at a B&M.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Put in an order tonight for 30 mL of CLS, and 15 each of coconut and apricot. I very rarely order more than the smallest size without trying it, but with the discount and good reviews, the CLS seemed like a good bet. Still searching for that holy grail of the best vanilla custard, and not interested in the hassle of obtaining the fabled Grants. Wish me luck! I'll let you guys know how I like them.

Kent, btw, seems like a very nice guy! He chatted with me a bit and gave recommendations on how to order. Wow..never talked to the guy making my juice before other than at a B&M.

Hey Dena,

I am thinking you will love CLS. This juice alone is all I'm wanting to vape right now. What I like is the fact that Nicoticket is a family business, with the whole family doing their part. Including their daughter providing the artwork and/or messages on the packages. That is a pretty cool touch.

Here is a link to the Vendor section for Nicoticket.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Funny thing is that both Beetle Juice and OMT seem to like higher voltage/watts than what I could vape at with some other vendors. This makes it pretty darn nice with the throat hit, even though I vape most of my liquids with 6mg now.

I can confirm that the Nicoticket juices can be vaped at high volts/watts. I exclusively use Igo-L's with micro coils and have vaped them at 6 volts on my Provari and Vamo. On a 1.4 ohm coil, that is equal to over 25 watts. They held up just fine. :D

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Thanks Tyranny! I for sure am glad to see you give them props! This makes me glad I went ahead and ordered that larger bottle straight away. I never do that and I have a feeling I'm going to be glad I did this time.

Got a message from Clark today that made me more excited to try this stuff. He was also letting me know that they are swamped (good for them!) right now and working to get my order out. Nice customer service.

I am going to end up with quite the vanilla collection! My first experience with cig alikes that was my favorite, even though those didn't work out for me. I currently have vanilla custard from MBV and Vaping Me, a straight vanilla from my local B&M, vanilla cupcake from MBV, and a vanilla from a Denver store. While they all range from vapeable to quite wonderful, I still haven't found The One. Something about vanilla in all it's forms though..just scratches the itch!

Hey Dena,

I am thinking you will love CLS. This juice alone is all I'm wanting to vape right now. What I like is the fact that Nicoticket is a family business, with the whole family doing their part. Including their daughter providing the artwork and/or messages on the packages. That is a pretty cool touch.

Here is a link to the Vendor section for Nicoticket.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Thanks Tyranny! I for sure am glad to see you give them props! This makes me glad I went ahead and ordered that larger bottle straight away. I never do that and I have a feeling I'm going to be glad I did this time.

Got a message from Clark today that made me more excited to try this stuff. He was also letting me know that they are swamped (good for them!) right now and working to get my order out. Nice customer service.

I am going to end up with quite the vanilla collection! My first experience with cig alikes that was my favorite, even though those didn't work out for me. I currently have vanilla custard from MBV and Vaping Me, a straight vanilla from my local B&M, vanilla cupcake from MBV, and a vanilla from a Denver store. While they all range from vapeable to quite wonderful, I still haven't found The One. Something about vanilla in all it's forms though..just scratches the itch!

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that this will become "the one" for you. You'll find that their juices are very crisp, clean, and get right to the point. And all of that without any of the nasty aftertaste that can come with some of the e-liquids. I have become a huge fan and supporter of Nicoticket. I'll still be happy to purchase elsewhere also (as you know I like MBV for their selection and service), but this place is getting more and more of my money. Plus, they're a true family business trying to do it the right way. With quality service and quality product :toast:

I can't wait til you try CLS out. I even hear some people compare it to another "the one" ;)

Last edited:

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
Well. I've retried all the juices.
Bettlejuice - I still get a candied fruit taste. It's good, wouldn't be my adv but I like it the best.
Romantic Raspberry - Get a candy taste but it's smooth and light. Not bad but not an adv.
Mean Green Apple - Taste like a green jolly rancher to me. Pretty good. If you like the candy you'll like this juice.
Bananarama - just as it says, banana candy.
Blueberry - I think this is my favorite. Nice and sweet and blueberry flavor.
Vanilla Cupcake - spot on cupcake. the bakeries taste just like the description and haven't changed since day one.
Custards Last stand - see cupcake. spot on.

Can't say I'll order again although Kent is one of the best guys out there as far as customer service. I want authentic fruit flavor, ie. I get it from Mister e liquids vape nectar. I'm not a fan of the candy taste. Maybe a little too much sweetener? Not sure if its the flavoring itself or sweetener. I don't want to discourage anyone from buying as Kent was very helpful with my selection and even post order. If the flavor sounds good, try it.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
I agree with the great customer service from Kent -- I am still enjoying the Beetlejuice and OMT. Thinking about an order of Bombshell Bubblegum and Ranier Cherry for my next vaping. I am not a fan of menthol but do like to add Koolada to my D-I-Y fruit stuff. Having a hard time deciding if I want to ice or frost my next order.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
:2cool: Clark you are the BEST juice maker I know of. Just received my 2nd order from Nicoticket and it is the most tastiest stuff ever. Couldn't wait for steeping and tried the Custard's Last Stand, it is so good, and couldn't wait on the Very Vanilla Cupcake with strawberry added either.. Super Super good. Then decided to added a bit of CLS with the Very Vanilla Strawberry Cupcake and got a Strawberry cupcake with vanilla icing and ice cream. OOOOhhhh the things you can do with these liquids!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Clarks. For dessert flavors I am totally surprised at how much vapor they are producing too. Other dessert ones in the past from different venders had very little vapor. I went with no extra shots and 12mg nic 50/50. :vapor: Can't wait to try the others but have to go now.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Had to try it right out of the mail, of COURSE :D CLS is AHHMAZING! Very very glad I got a large bottle from the get go. Will be back for more soon because I am betting this stuff is going to be knock your socks off in about 10 days or so. Need to get the back up bottle rotation going.

I am hoping apricot ambition improves with steeping. It's a little wonky tasting right away. Calm coconut is nice but light and will also steep awhile.

For my next order I am going to combine French vanilla with strawberry, and try some beetlejuice and crème brulee. Oh, and of course another jug of CLS.

Way to go guys, new customer here! Just make sure you have help lined up so we don't end up with another boba's or grants. Or at least give me an inside line so I have special ordering rights so I don't have to worry about running out :D

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Had to try it right out of the mail, of COURSE :D CLS is AHHMAZING! Very very glad I got a large bottle from the get go. Will be back for more soon because I am betting this stuff is going to be knock your socks off in about 10 days or so. Need to get the back up bottle rotation going.

I am hoping apricot ambition improves with steeping. It's a little wonky tasting right away. Calm coconut is nice but light and will also steep awhile.

For my next order I am going to combine French vanilla with strawberry, and try some beetlejuice and crème brulee. Oh, and of course another jug of CLS.

Way to go guys, new customer here! Just make sure you have help lined up so we don't end up with another boba's or grants. Or at least give me an inside line so I have special ordering rights so I don't have to worry about running out :D

Dena,
I think most people that try CLS will love the stuff. It burns so very clean and every bottle I have received from them has been consistent in flavor and vapor production.

On their site they do mention that the Apricot Ambition has a musky flavor, much like the real fruit would have.

Also I find that this juice will perform even better (really bring out the flavor) with a little to a lot higher voltage than what you may be used to. The good thing is you won't burn the juice running it at higher voltage/wattage :)

If you haven't tried Beetlejuice and you like mixed fruits, this will also knock your socks off. I can run this juice even hotter without any burning and the taste is excellent to boot!

And one last thing. As far as CLS is concerned, I agree with you and what others have said. I don't want this to become an impossible to obtain eliquid either. But I want Nicoticket to sell enough of it to stay in business. So this is a catch 22 for anyone that loves this eliquid.

Last edited:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I'm eagerly awaiting my vapemail from Clark (should be here early next week) - CLS, Beetlejuice and OR3O. I never do this on first orders from a new vendor, but I ordered 50 ml bottles of both CLS and Beetlejuice....just have a gut feeling that these are going to be new favorites for me. Fingers crossed!

Uncross those fingers.....relax.....dream and relish....your liquids will be awesome.....your welcome.......

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Clark posted on his facebook that they used up the last of their vanilla bean steep yesterday. I am fairly certain I got some of that "last of it" that he mentioned and will be one of the lucky ones getting the super steeped stuff. Woot! Sure hope so at least!

My next order: More CLS, crème brulee, French vanilla with strawberry fusion, and bubblegum with light menthol. Can't wait!

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Just received my order today. Amazing shipping time considering I'm in Canada. Got it in 4 days. I always steep my juices, so we'll see how things go in about 7-10 days.

Steeping is good but the juice is pretty good right outta the mail on some. I can never wait to let it sit befor trying a little bit. LOL
What did ya get? Hope ya will enjoy it all. I have ordered 14 flavors and only found 2 not quite to my liking.

rumthin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
Toronto
Steeping is good but the juice is pretty good right outta the mail on some. I can never wait to let it sit befor trying a little bit. LOL
What did ya get? Hope ya will enjoy it all. I have ordered 14 flavors and only found 2 not quite to my liking.

I have a ejuice purchasing problem, so waiting isn't really a big deal for me. :D

I got cls, creme brulee, beetlejuice, and oreo. I dripped some cls right away and it was amazing, but I still like the steep my juices regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread