Yep, it's definitely sealed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Oh boy did I just accidentally test the seal on the battery compartment.

I was dripping, as I'm wont to do...

Most of the lights were off, just a lamp on the other side of the room. I chose the wrong liquid to drip.

I went for my Mocha from ... well... let's say it rhymes with nypapermore.rom... either the liquid is very thin, or the dripper top has too large a hole. I noticed this in the past, but wasn't paying attention.

In the span of time that my usual dropper bottles would drip 3-4 drops, this liquid filled the entire atomizer. I noticed it when it started to overrun out of the top...

I took the dropper top off, poured the juice back in. The atomizer still works thankfully. I took it off, and ran a paper towel around the adapter.

All is well :)

Lesson learned... don't drip in the dark. And I love my Prodigy!

fiddler

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2008
New York City
Oh boy did I just accidentally test the seal on the battery compartment.

I was dripping, as I'm wont to do...

Most of the lights were off, just a lamp on the other side of the room. I chose the wrong liquid to drip.

I went for my Mocha from ... well... let's say it rhymes with nypapermore.rom... either the liquid is very thin, or the dripper top has too large a hole. I noticed this in the past, but wasn't paying attention.

In the span of time that my usual dropper bottles would drip 3-4 drops, this liquid filled the entire atomizer. I noticed it when it started to overrun out of the top...

I took the dropper top off, poured the juice back in. The atomizer still works thankfully. I took it off, and ran a paper towel around the adapter.

All is well :)

Lesson learned... don't drip in the dark. And I love my Prodigy!

Wow! If it survived that impromptu test it should survive anything!

The one time I dripped in the dark I missed the atomizer altogether and had juice down to the elbow...

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
Wanna hear a funny story?

Steve totally did that in the car the other day! He got back to the office, wiped the whole thing down and that bad boy was ready to go again!

"He got back to the office, wiped the whole thing down and that bad boy was ready to go again!"

that's what SHE said!

but srsly...i've had some thin liquids too, and lo and behold, just pooled up around the atomizer threads, no seepage or leakage into the body!

Jayisbored

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Brooklyn NY
My favorite accident was forgetting to put the dripper top back on a refilled bottle. Later that day i uncapped it flipped it over and poured juice in my atomizer and all over the place. Lots of fun...no doubt that battery compartment is sealed. Some of the juices from MVP do seem a little thin but taste pretty good except hawaii punch which taste like freezer burn to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread