Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
I could not log in for about a half hour after I registered. So I never got the area to type in. Now I can but I have nothing to add to current discussion to test it. They are doing some auction for a guy that was in a car accident in CA.

I tested mine by just saying 'hi'. It showed up and no one commented so it was all good. ;)

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
The only way I could watch at work would be to take my laptop with me. My phone isn't compatible with Adobe Flash which is required. My co-worker is a college student and will probably bring hers to do homework...and we only have 1 hookup. :( I might bring it anyway, and use it when she's done.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Woohoo! I got my MVP2 this afternoon! It came already charged so I was able to use it right away. I love it! It's smaller than I expected, which is good, and it's pretty powerful. I like that I can lay it down and it doesn't roll away. :)

Thaya,

Woo Hoo! I'm glad you like the MVP - it's my favorite, by far!!!! The button-press can be a little stiff, so I've been using it for rehab on my left hand (the one I broke badly). I don't own a provari or reo, but I LOVE my MVP'S !!!!!! Glad you do too!

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
thaya, what phone do you have? there IS flash for android, it just isnt being updated anymore, so would have to use last official version, or one that has been updated by the community. i just use the last official one.

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note II. How would I go about getting it?

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
Thaya, go into your settings (i think its under security for your phone) and check the box to allow unknown sources to install applications. then head here on your phone: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/...roid/11.1.115.34/install_flash_player_ics.apk download, and run the file. it will install flash for pretty much every browser except opera (opera is wierd in android and tried to run its own imitation). after application is installed head back into your settings and uncheck the unknown sources (only Play store apps will be installed, unless you check the box again to allow them)

the link is straight to the official file

Reactions: Skwij
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread