Yes I still Smoke Cigarettes and I am addicted to the smoking habit - support and chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Karen, I can get logged in but when I try to get into chat it keeps bumping me back to the login page. It also locked up my laptop and crashed my computer a couple of times. I reset my modem. I can get logged into my acct but can not access chat. Bummer. I was logged in and chatting for almost 2 hours before the mod envy show just fine. Kicked me out at first giveaway.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
And. Im having a horrible night. Friend who has been staying with us came here mad and told us he is moving out and is .....ing about we owe gim fir this or that. He has lived here for almost 6 months rent free, eating our food while buying his own that he didn't share. And promised to pay us back some when he got a job. And now he has a good job and is moving out in the middle of the night. Child wint go to sleep. Water Heater is out again and flashlight is missing

Karen N Daytona

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
And. Im having a horrible night. Friend who has been staying with us came here mad and told us he is moving out and is .....ing about we owe gim fir this or that. He has lived here for almost 6 months rent free, eating our food while buying his own that he didn't share. And promised to pay us back some when he got a job. And now he has a good job and is moving out in the middle of the night. Child wint go to sleep. Water Heater is out again and flashlight is missing

let it go, you are better off. It happened to my nephew a few times. Just watch what he packs as he leaves, makr sure nothing of yours goes out the door

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle I can see you on Nova broadcasting. You are on fine.

Yep - Saw "You" a few times even said "Hi" when you came in the first time (as I did with those I could recognize) . . . However, chat was going so fast I doubt anyone could really tell what was happening in chat - other then regulars and youngin's that could keep up - until the chat room crashed. Thankfully - I was already signed up for Justin and was able to have both open at the same time when they actually started the random draws. (The best thing that happened all night were the people behind the scenes - who did a fantastic job finally getting the chat room back up and running and the moderators who kept people in-line.)

Now - I will say this - I do not understand why I even went there . . .
duh-doh.gif

(Actually I do - it is a physiological problem and "My" addictive nature - that's all I will say - NOT NICE ! ! !)

When I first saw this web-cast, about a few months ago, I originally said it wasn't for "Me" and I didn't understand why anyone would want to sit there to listen to a barrage of commercials and boring childish behavior from these "host" and their guest - even posted about it in another thread when there was a discussion about the man (who also kept "spamming" the Steals & Deals thread with links to his sites) . . .

Well - Last night was no different, especially from the "Rubberband" man (a half hour of hard sell for rubber bands that cost $1.75 each w/$2.99 Shipping cost :nah:) . . .:mad:

Then there was the very public and way too personal discussion of the Vendor/Supplier who was going through a very difficult time in his life and why he "abandoned" his business for a time because of his parents deaths (All while people in the chat room where mentioning that he failed to send them the products they ordered and paid for, and a couple of the viewers who never received their prizes from the last give away too) . . . It was like those times people stop to see if anyone was decapitated at a car crash . . . Very SAD :(

AND - Just Unbelievable ! ! !
(That is if I didn't "see" it for "Myself" . . . :facepalm:)

I am so ashamed of "Myself" for staying as long as I did (which was way too long) . . . :facepalm:
(AND - an absolute waste of hours that I will never get back . . . :facepalm:)

The best thing is that I have learned another lesson - no matter what "My" financial situation is - nothing is worth being put through that kind of :evil: - even the chance of being picked for a "Free" DNA30 Mod or a huge box of "E-Liquid" to PIF . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

Last edited:

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
im here. just not very cheerful right now. trying to decide if i was lied to, or was lied to by ommission. was told one reason why friend moved out, was told he was moving to his dads house, and later find out that he moved into where he was staying before (not a bad place to be, but he said he felt like he was taking advantage of them). and tells girlfriend he is staying at old place, and that he doesnt like the way i treat her or the child, and how i dont clean the house every 20 minutes after the child is done with a toy (he is flipping comparing me to everyone else he knows and thinks i should be like them. guess what. my child behaves and listens while others kids to not. i have had some of those people you look up to ask me how my child is so well behaved.) and told her he was miving before he lost his temper and said something that couldnt be taken back or started a fight. at that point i was just too mad that he wouldnt even look at me to say cya later, that i went to bed so i wouldnt do something stupid.

i need to diy again soon, im out of my watermelon. but still dont have any sweetener.

Karen N Daytona

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
I do agree that it is a difficult show to watch, I am far from a prude, and I find it difficult at times not to be "myself" online, I have very good sense of humor that includes getting a good joke "dirty" so you would think that what they do there wouldn't bother me. It goes way beyond any boundaries that I am used to. I just can't afford to pass up a chance to win the juice or mods, or other items. I don't read the chat much anymore, last night i saw that they tore Abe up. By the way he is a great guy, sells at fair prices ships fast enough. He took his fathers death very hard. He seems to still be dealing with it, I hope he wins that battle.

It is really a shame that they can't get rid of the people with that behavior, but you can sign up again and again under different user names as long as you have a different email. I listened the whole show, didn't win, would I like the time back? I have nothing else to do.
So it didn't take anything away from me. The evil exists everywhere, I choose to ignore the stupidity, since I have no income at all, I am forced to deal with it. I have won a few times, so I keep going back. There was one prize I really wanted, the full line of aspires. The rest would have been ok but I wanted those. Liquid would have been ok too. The rest, I didn't need.

It is one long commercial, I found a few really good vendors from it, I hope to be able to order from them, if I won my case. This last three years, I have found myself in places and predicaments I never dreamed would be my reality. I am learning how to survive. It isn't pretty, but I do what I need to do. It isn't for everyone, but if you do watch or listen, be prepared for raunchy behavior that is far beyond what you are used to for most of us.

Yep - Saw "You" a few times even said "Hi" when you came in the first time (as I did with those I could recognize) . . . However, chat was going so fast I doubt anyone could really tell what was happening in chat - other then regulars and youngin's that could keep up - until the chat room crashed. Thankfully - I was already signed up for Justin and was able to have both open at the same time when they actually started the random draws. (The best thing that happened all night were the people behind the scenes - who did a fantastic job finally getting the chat room back up and running and the moderators who kept people in-line.)

Now - I will say this - I do not understand why I even went there . . .
duh-doh.gif

(Actually I do - it is a physiological problem and "My" addictive nature - that's all I will say - NOT NICE ! ! !)

When I first saw this web-cast, about a few months ago, I originally said it wasn't for "Me" and I didn't understand why anyone would want to sit there to listen to a barrage of commercials and boring childish behavior from these "host" and their guest - even posted about it in another thread when there was a discussion about the man (who also kept "spamming" the Steals & Deals thread with links to his sites) . . .

Well - Last night was no different, especially from the "Rubberband" man (a half hour of hard sell for rubber bands that cost $1.75 each w/$2.99 Shipping cost :nah:) . . .:mad:

Then there was the very public and way too personal discussion of the Vendor/Supplier who was going through a very difficult time in his life and why he "abandoned" his business for a time because of his parents deaths (All while people in the chat room where mentioning that he failed to send them the products they ordered and paid for, and a couple of the viewers who never received their prizes from the last give away too) . . . It was like those times people stop to see if anyone was decapitated at a car crash . . . Very SAD :(

AND - Just Unbelievable ! ! !
(That is if I didn't "see" it for "Myself" . . . :facepalm:)

I am so ashamed of "Myself" for staying as long as I did (which was way too long) . . . :facepalm:
(AND - an absolute waste of hours that I will never get back . . . :facepalm:)

The best thing is that I have learned another lesson - no matter what "My" financial situation is - nothing is worth being put through that kind of :evil: - even the chance of being picked for a "Free" DNA30 Mod or a huge box of "E-Liquid" to PIF . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Last night and that Nova Broadcasting and Mod Envy were a bad joke for me. Got signed up ok and was on chat for a good hour and a half before the start of show. Once giveaways started it kicked me off and I never got back in except for about 10 minutes around 1:30am. Then my whole system crashed. Spent night with no internet or phone. Cable company said it was down in my area overnight. Big waste of time. That is a pretty raunchy set of programming over there. Would never make prime time. Do not think I will bother listening again. I missed all but about 20 minutes in the beginning and about 10-15 minutes around 2am. Never again. Some pretty rude people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread