The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Still smoking support and chat thread

Discussion in 'Switching' started by loxmythe, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JJ1977

JJ1977 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

been awhile Uncle how have you been

• Like Like x 1
  2. JJ1977

JJ1977 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thats great, me myself went from 24mg to .3mg over the course from April 2012 to now which has been a great feeling

• Like Like x 2
  3. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not to Bad - Thankfully . . . Still going through some withdrawal at times & changes, especially since I became a Full-time vapor and no longer smoking cigarettes since March . . . Nothing really to unusual - nor that many people have not gone through already . . . So adjusting and getting through as best as possible . . . :rolleyes:

How about - "You" . . . Also - Are Ya' getting ready & stocking up yet ? ? ? ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. tgs3

tgs3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Hey Uncle, I had my last cigarette on March 11, 2018. Hopefully, a March quitting day will be just as auspicious for you!

• Like Like x 2
  5. P2PLeon

P2PLeon Toot This, Toot That, Toot Everything ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    Starting my journey again as I surely need to quit. Started to vape as soon as I got up and have been doing so since last night.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. P2PLeon

P2PLeon Toot This, Toot That, Toot Everything ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2015
    Middlesbrough,UK
    I lasted right up to 10 pm. so good going, although I did have 4 in the space of 1 hour 30 minutes.

Woke up and had a fag without trying to vape, so will be smoking today.

Will vape tomorrow as it will be 1 month 2 days since my 37th birthday.

• Like Like x 2
  7. virm

virm Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2019
    I did a search but it's a bit off today, going outside the thread, so i don't know if someone has already covered this
    @P2PLeon and others still hitting and missing, i;ve related this in several places already, wouldn't mind detailing my experience, but in punch point form, here's how i think i (finally managed it)
    1. NICOTINE SALTS
    2. Throw out all cigarettes.
    IF
    you've been oscilating between the cloudier vaping, enjoying it, then going back to that old cigarette hit with the high nich. simply replace the analog with the high-nic-salt MTLing. A secondary tank or even a very cheap, small pod device should the trick. That is, keep whatever you've been using for the clouds as is, and replace the analog with an MTL + above 1ohm + 15mg or higher nicsalt. I got tempted once or twice the first week, but not when i was full of nic and could rush to vape. It's been a couple of months already, and it's very diff. from when i quit analogs before, whether before vapes or with the older setups.

• Useful Useful x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.