Yet another Kayfun thread,need opinions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    So Im thinking of picking up a kayfun clone to go with my Provari V2 and ran across this on Ebay.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/updated-Kay...450?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a944fceea

It almost seems to good to be true for the price, so I wanted everyones thoughts on it. If not this one then whats the best version of a EHpro? I dont have an issue with building the coils, matter of fact I actually enjoy it. I plan on the coil coming in at around 1.5 ohms and Im using IMR AW 18650 batteries so worries there. Thanks in advance!

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 17, 2013
    Seattle
    Enter at your own risk.
    Good advice to follow.

Brand: "SvoeMesto" is an outright lie... obviously, it's Chinese - true brand, as far as I can tell, without calling the seller - not stated.

Here's where I have problems with these "high flow Kayfuns". If too much air draw (vacuum) is allotted to outside air intake, then the air pressure balance will be off.
    Unless the juice channel orifice size has been changed (which would require extensive testing) to accommodate the increase in inlet air pressure, you may not get enough internal tank draw vacuum to counter the tank negative pressure... pressure that is necessary for shifting the juice "boundary layer" upwards to saturate the wick.
    If it's insufficient, you'll get dry hits, unless you cover or otherwise restrict the air intake port to increase draw negative pressure at the juice channels/boundary layer.

Please read pressure differential tank systems for a better understanding of, in particular, the unique SvoeMesto boundary layer design.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread