• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Your best e-juice vendors and flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambie

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Mtl, Canada
Hi everybody!

I am a new user of e-cig and I am looking for the best e-juice ever!!
So it would be very nice if you have time to PM me your best canadian e-juice vendor WITH nicotine. I know there is a list with all the canadian vendor, but I am looking for the best one and the most popular flavor too!

The company I bought my first samples from are not really the most flavored, so I hope the next one will be better!

Thank you

araczynski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
omaha, ne
can't help you, but i doubt you'll find "the best one" in anything. juice flavor/quality is subjective, not to mention they tend to taste differently depending on what you vape with and at what voltage. you can put gold into an egoT tank and it'll taste like lead.

i'd venture to say just about every vendor out there has managed to tick off a person or two on these forums one way or another.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I've yet to read any negative comments about JUGHEADS.co We've Got the Vapors !

can't help you, but i doubt you'll find "the best one" in anything. juice flavor/quality is subjective, not to mention they tend to taste differently depending on what you vape with and at what voltage. you can put gold into an egoT tank and it'll taste like lead.

i'd venture to say just about every vendor out there has managed to tick off a person or two on these forums one way or another.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
I agree that it is a slightly dangerous to base any decisions on someone else's preferences. I know this from personal experience when I just HAD to buy a 30 ml bottle of juice whose description sounded yummy and that had many rave reviews. Could hardly wait to fill up my DCC 2.5 ml clearo. Well, that taste of old, sweaty wool socks just never went away. Landed up throwing the bottle in the garbage. To me, it was absolutely un-vapable. Just one example of 'one man's elixir is another man's poison'. Best to just buy sample bottles and find your own perfect vapes. Both Juicy Clear and Maple Leaf Vapes have good juices in a variety of flavors however only Maple Leaf Vapes offers small sample packages. Love their Arggh Why 4!! :)

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
i dont think any of the suppliers here in CANADA have ticked me off , most of them are the most helpful of characters some even take phone calls and will talk to you for 20 minutes to help you find a good starting package ,
come to think of it an american supplier has never ticked me off either
not to say they havent made any mistakes but thats human and they always correct any errors

to the OP
i really like MLV- canadian blend , mapple bacco , Ians great and always responds to PMs quickly if u have questions
jugheads.co- jokesmoke, dk tab RY4, Juggs is great to deal with and very friendly

these are just the canadian juices that work for me , but as araczynski has said taste is very subjective from person to person

Bambie

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Mtl, Canada
I understand what you guys say..
But sometimes its good to know the most popular flavor from a vendor has surely a good taste!
I would buy samples from all the vendor in Canada that I know, but their shipping charges are so high!

I am now making a purchase from jugheads since a couple of personn here has suggest it to me and their e-juice name sound so yummie!

wood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
edmonton
Both Juicy Clear and Maple Leaf Vapes have good juices in a variety of flavors however only Maple Leaf Vapes offers small sample packages. Love their Arggh Why 4!! :)

jugheads also has 3ml samples around bucks
i dont like that jc clear has only 30 ml bottles and a 2 bottle min , i dont like buying 30 before i try it let alone 2 , every jc ive bought ive given away after or traded , i dont like jc but at least its easy to trade cause alot of people do so if u try it and dont like it u can swap it in the canadian classifieds

erinluvsahmed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
London, Ont
MLV was great for the samples and I have found alot of my favourites from them. I agree about the Juicy Clear 2 bottles of 30 ml is extreme. I'm scared to buy from them again as I bought two bottles I am not a big fan of but I guess will be good for rainy days when I'm low on juice.. Also Arrgghhh Why 4 is an awesome all day vape from MLV I second that !!

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Me I like to buy sample also!
I just tried to make a purchase from Jugheads, put they don't take credit card! Too bad
And you cannot choose the ratio of pg-vg???

You don't have to worry about jugs, heck send him cash in the mail and as long as the posties don't steal it. You'll get your juice.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
MLV was great for the samples and I have found alot of my favourites from them. I agree about the Juicy Clear 2 bottles of 30 ml is extreme. I'm scared to buy from them again as I bought two bottles I am not a big fan of but I guess will be good for rainy days when I'm low on juice.. Also Arrgghhh Why 4 is an awesome all day vape from MLV I second that !!

Now if they would only make a 555, I would have BOTH my ADV's! Hint, hint, Ian ... :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Some U'S, vendors won't even ship up here. I just contacted a U.S. vendor about some hardware and he refuses to ship here so I'll have it sent to a relative who's holidaying in the U.S and they'll re-ship it. My orders take exactly 15 days. I also order flavors from Europe and that's even longer...China...ever heard the saying "on a slow boat from China"? :( That's another reason I order in bulk and when I say bulk I'm talking liters of 100 mg nic juice, hundreds of cartos, 100 batts, 2- 3 liters of flavors...

I'm just curious. How hard is it to get juice shipments from the US, how long does it usually take?

jojo1024

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Québec Canada
Me I like to buy sample also!
I just tried to make a purchase from Jugheads, put they don't take credit card! Too bad
And you cannot choose the ratio of pg-vg???

Me too i would love to try jugheads E-liquids but Desjardins does'nt have the EMT option:(
Now that i have found my favorite Canadian supplier for hardware (wink! wink! Canvape:p) i would like to buy my liquids here in Canada and i see that jugheads has some all vg liquids too .

Freaknugget

Jun 12, 2011
Alberta, Canada
I'm primarily hooked on Flavourcrafters.biz they also have sample packs available. Most of what they sell is hand crafted and proprietary recipes. My favorites so far are Creamy Menthol, Earl Gray, Full Flavour Tobacco and Butterscotch. I think the company is U.S. based now but the product is shipped from within Canada meaning no worries of border hassles.

Bambie

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Mtl, Canada
I am gonna ask them if Jugheads accept paypal.
I think you can also send them a text and tell them if you want 50-50 or 70pg-30vg.
Since I am a new user, I want to try all the ratio in different flavor so I can find what I really like.
I am from Quebec and here we have a great vendor :vaporium, but it feels like all the flavor taste the same, I am not sure if I will find better juice but I want to try.
I really like vaporium internet site, you can choose your ratio and they take paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread