Your FAV ejuice + setting and cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stereomojo

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
One of the best things about the Provari is finding the best setting for each ejuice.

Please tell us your favorite juices and the setting you've found for best TH, vapor, etc.
And please describe what it tastes like to YOU!

Since what cart, tank, vaporizer is critical, too, please include that. Try a format like this:

I've just had my Provari for a week. First, everyone was right. Stop wasting time and money with all the other junk out there and just buy a Provari. THANK YOU Provari owners! At last I think I've found something permanent and have no desire to keep searching for anything else. That's huge for me.

I thought the multi-push menu system would be a pain, but no! It's easy.

My favorite is Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake fromm Virginvapes at 4.3. I'm using the 3.0 carts I bought with the Provari so far. It's not so much the initial flavor for me, it's the taste it leaves in my mouth all day as if I had just consumed a real chocolate milkshake! Actually reduces my appetite so I don't eat as much.

Not huge TH, but adequate with the MED Nic I ordered. A great all day vape.

Tell us about yours!

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
Why is that stuff so expensive? Watching GrimmGreen made me want to try it, but at $0.77/ml, it's even more expensive than my beloved Halo Tribeca.
i stayed away from it for a long time too cause of the price, but i ordered a sampler and its the first company ever where all the sample flavors were winners. their juice is top notch, they are my only vendor now. damn the price, if i had started out at pink spot, i would have saved hundreds in hated juices.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
Halo Menthol Ice 24mg nic in a 3.0 boge carto in a 3ml Liquinator at 5.0volts tastes awesome and has been my goto juice since I started and the provari at 5v makes it even better.
Got some Halo Malibu in the tank now and its a nice change but got it in 18mg and have to puff it a bit more then the Ice, got it set at 4.8 because 5v seemed to mute some of the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread