The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Your FAV ejuice + setting and cart

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Stereomojo, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stereomojo

Stereomojo Full Member Verified Member

Aug 26, 2009
    One of the best things about the Provari is finding the best setting for each ejuice.

Please tell us your favorite juices and the setting you've found for best TH, vapor, etc.
    And please describe what it tastes like to YOU!

Since what cart, tank, vaporizer is critical, too, please include that. Try a format like this:

I've just had my Provari for a week. First, everyone was right. Stop wasting time and money with all the other junk out there and just buy a Provari. THANK YOU Provari owners! At last I think I've found something permanent and have no desire to keep searching for anything else. That's huge for me.

I thought the multi-push menu system would be a pain, but no! It's easy.

My favorite is Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake fromm Virginvapes at 4.3. I'm using the 3.0 carts I bought with the Provari so far. It's not so much the initial flavor for me, it's the taste it leaves in my mouth all day as if I had just consumed a real chocolate milkshake! Actually reduces my appetite so I don't eat as much.

Not huge TH, but adequate with the MED Nic I ordered. A great all day vape.

Tell us about yours!

2. Batsu

Batsu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2010
    oregon
    pink spot vapors - pink spot @ 5.5volts on a smoktech 3.0 ohm atty. i love it

3. Frick

Frick Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2011
    Ohio
    Why is that stuff so expensive? Watching GrimmGreen made me want to try it, but at $0.77/ml, it's even more expensive than my beloved Halo Tribeca.

4. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    Black Licorish 4.7 volts from Madvapes.com. 8.99 for 50 ml.

5. Batsu

Batsu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2010
    oregon
    i stayed away from it for a long time too cause of the price, but i ordered a sampler and its the first company ever where all the sample flavors were winners. their juice is top notch, they are my only vendor now. damn the price, if i had started out at pink spot, i would have saved hundreds in hated juices.

6. Eric in NJ

Eric in NJ Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2012
    New Jersey
    Halo Menthol Ice 24mg nic in a 3.0 boge carto in a 3ml Liquinator at 5.0volts tastes awesome and has been my goto juice since I started and the provari at 5v makes it even better.
    Got some Halo Malibu in the tank now and its a nice change but got it in 18mg and have to puff it a bit more then the Ice, got it set at 4.8 because 5v seemed to mute some of the flavor.

7. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I use my own diy mix, vanilla cookie in a 1.7omh smoktech in a tank at 3.7 to 4.1v. I know I could use higher ohm cartos but these are easy to punch, come in ss, are Xl and perform so well.

8. Stereomojo

Stereomojo Full Member Verified Member

Aug 26, 2009
    This is very helpful. Thanks guys...keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.