Your Favorite Tasty Vapor Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satori

Dec 16, 2009
az
Atomic Fire Ball. So far this is my only flavor that I ordered from TV but if the others can match that experience, Im hooked. All my other flavors don't taste the same after the sweet sweet fire.

I can't wait to try it! I have some Atomic Fire Ball ordered, and on the way here :) This will be my first time trying TV.

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
I received my first TV order this morning, Cafe Machiatto and Atomic Fireball. The AFB is awesome, not only is it very good, but it's a "fun" vape (lol if that makes any sense to ya) and the Cafe Machiatto is getting better, and better, the longer I vape it, I really like it a lot!

Thanks TV .. you are, what my vaping experience has been missing ;)

Data4

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Tacoma, WA
Data...I'd be happy to send you a sample size of the Atomic Fireball if you just want to try it. Alot of us have been swaping small sample sizes around in the other thread.

I might just take you up on that, but let me get back with you. I need to order some attys and a new set of batteries for my Chuck, and I just plopped down my yearly car insurance payment, so spending is going to be at a minimum until my next payday.

As for that tobacco...why not boost it up with some menthol or another flavor ? might make it more appealing to you.

TV Tobacco is awesome! My advice to the poster above regarding a chemical taste is to make sure the atty is clean and if using carts, make sure the stuffing isn't charred. I direct drip, but I use 510 atomizers and there is some kind of poly material under the bridge. If that gets frayed, it can burn and give the same results as burning cart stuffing, so heads up on that.

generositus

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Denver
I've only ordered two flavors so far, pina colada and root beer float. I was a little disapointed with the root beer float, though I haven't given it much of a chance, I plan on going back and trying it once I do some cart mods.

The pina colada is pretty fantastic I must say, maybe just a tad on the sweet side. It tastes like your vapeing the 7-11 pina colada slurpee, good stuff!

I really want to try more but I really wish he would offer sampler sizes because I'd hate to have a 15 dollar bottle of something I don't like(like the root beer float possibly). He's got a lot of great flavors but I don't want to spend a whole lot, though its becoming really really hard to not at least order a bottle of the Cafe Mocha or the German Choc Cake or Butterfinger. Just too bad I can't get a 5 dollar bottle of each to try, probably gonna have to pick one of the three.

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
I went on TV site and I was confused. I am new to vaping. A bit over a week now. I used the live chat feature and when I still could not grasp the mixing dblers and cutting to desired nic strength, Ramilya said she would call me and she could explain it better over the phone.
My husband can vape 24 mg straight. I have to take it down to 12 or below. Also I like a bit of VG in there too as I think the PG is causing my tongue and inside of my mouth to burn, and I get heartburn and an heavy feeling in my throat. That may be to high nic content as well, but I did not get that when I diluted with some Wilton VG. I did lose flavor though and think the doubler sounded like a great idea.
My question.I am tight on funds, since I have spent quite a bit within this past week ordering flavors, extra parts to keep on hand etc. The flavors I have are:

chocolate,vanilla,coffee,wys4,menthol,rum punch all in 24 mg.
waffle juice and orange cream in 12 mg
clove and a standard menthol in 16 although I think it's higher as the bottle is marked with a "high" sticker.

If I wanted to purchase a few dblers. Which 2 flavors would go well with these? Would the atomic fireball be good to use with the menthol and clove to cut it?
would the bananas foster be good for the sweeter flavors?

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I keep hearing people mention butterscotch and brandy but can't find those flavors on the TV site.

Its in the customize your own...then you will see drop down boxes where you can add your flavorings.

My favorites....have changed.

My top two are Butterfinger ( that will never change ) and Peppermint with the sweetner. Im hooked !!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Butter rum of course! lol
But i have the AFB on order, and some german choc cake also - which was a real pain to do as i wanted more butter rum but I managed to stop myself in the interests of trying something new.
I have the butter rum doubler and I mix it with all sorts of old coffee flavors that were a bit 'oh my throat!'
I also really like both versions of Cafe machiato - I really can't decide which I like more, they are both so different to my palate and both lovely for different reasons.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
AFB so far, but I'm thinking Butterfinger will be my next order. I also want a semi neutral doubler that I can use on other liquids. Would anyone suggest one that has either butter cream, caramel, or vanilla butternut. I have vanilla, but just in 24mg. What's the difference between it & vanilla butternut? Maybe even a butterfinger doubler would work.

daniellek

Jan 23, 2010
I bought my first flavor a couple of weeks ago. I got the pecan pie. OMG I have never had a better liquid. I am impressed. I am ready to order again and figured I would come on here and see if one inparticular stands out. I am soooo surprised that NO ONE has even mentioned the pecan pie. It is marvelous!!

I am at a toss up now between trying the butterfinger, german chocolate or blueberry cheesecake. So many variables, this didn't really help me decide much. hahhahaa:confused:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I bought my first flavor a couple of weeks ago. I got the pecan pie. OMG I have never had a better liquid. I am impressed. I am ready to order again and figured I would come on here and see if one inparticular stands out. I am soooo surprised that NO ONE has even mentioned the pecan pie. It is marvelous!!

I am at a toss up now between trying the butterfinger, german chocolate or blueberry cheesecake. So many variables, this didn't really help me decide much. hahhahaa:confused:

If these were sitting in front of you which one would you choose to eat? :p

Do you taste much cinnamon in the Pecan Pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread