Your first time trying Boba's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
I just got it day before yesterday and I was real excited I read all the great reviews but wasn't impressed. So I kept on. Yesterday off and on. Then today I find myself grabbing it over and over and I don't know why. Its smooth, its a fog machine but the taste is weird. All I know is I like it more today and will probably like it even more tommorow. Id like to hear yours when u get it

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
First time i tried it i felt let down and had no clue what all the hype was about. I let my friends try it and they all said it was the best they had ever tried. I vaped a little of it off and on and after a month or so it became one of two favorites. The other being gorilla juice. If your not impressed at first just keep on vaping and i bet you dollars to dimes it will be one of your favorites.

madmartyr72

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
IN
When I first heard of BB I read a lot of reviews on it's taste so before I even tried it I had a few ideas on what to expect. It didn't (and still hasn't) disappointed me and is now my main vape. I just received my Volt in the mail yesterday and I must say that I like BB even more now than I did on my eGo. It just taste so much more 'vivid' on the Volt IMO. I can't wait for avejuice to start selling the 30ml bottles of BB!

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
This thread mimics what I've mostly heard about Boba's--you may not love it at first, but it will grow on you--but for me, I loved it from the first drip. A few months on, I reach for it less and less, but that's mostly because I don't love the way it performs in my atomizer. It is a great juice, though, and one I hope to never be without (as it and only it will suffice when the mood strikes).

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
Grow on you... Indeed.

I hated it. I really mean hated it. I wanted to like it and wanted to give it a fair chance so i dripped it for about half an hour or so. Then I tossed the bottle in a bag of junk.

A couple of weeks later, I grabbed the wrong bag on my way out of the house to go to the farm. I was 40 miles away from my juice supply for 3 days with nothing else to vape.

Now, I can't imagine being out of it. It's my last vape of the day every day and I look forward to it. From half past midnight until 2 or 3 a.m. every day of the week, here I am dripping BB.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I'm a little like the last two replies. I did indeed like it on first taste, so much so that I cleared the first bottle within a reasonable time. But, I hadn't ordered it again in weeks.

One day, on a whim, I decided to make an ad in the classies to find some lower mg Boba's Bounty (went from 18 to 12) and I remembered one juice that had outstanding TH, vapor, but I wanted to re-visit the flavor, Boba's Bounty. Ended up getting some and since then, I haven't been without it. It has been my all day, everyday. It even has TH at 6mg, so I might move my way down there before too long. I'm just rambling now :laugh:

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
First try of Boba's...

What is that flavor, it doesn't taste like tobaco at all, this stuff is weird, wow look at all that vapor.
This taste, its not sweet,but kind of is, eh I'll sit on it awhile.

2nd try of Boba's
What is that flavor, I think I get a hint of tobaco, this stuff is wierd, wow look at all that vapor.

after 2nd 18ml bottle
What is that flavor, but its not the same as it was last time, did I put something else into this carto? this stuff is wierd.

I think I would say it is not a kick in the pants "wow, this stuff is awsome", its a more subtle "ya know, this stuff is actually kinda darn good."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread