Your first time trying Boba's

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronvoncardo

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
SE Wisconsin
www.youtube.com
I think all the hype surrounding Boba's had me a little geared up when I tried it. Not sure what I expected, but the smell and taste were very different from that. To me it smells like a PB&J sandwich. I don't know if I can even put the flavor into words. It IS one of my favorite vapes. Kinda like Dr. Pepper to me: I don't know what it tastes like, but I like it!

naga77777

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2011
NC, USA
i paid 24.80 shipped. i've used 2ml of BB and none of GJ. how does 18.00 shipped sound? that would be 16 ml of BB and 18 ml of GJ, hypothetically of course.

sounds good to me, what's your paypal? LOL.

but srsly, what mg nicotine? I might buy these off you, no need to post a FS thread :)

(would be tomorrow, as that's payday for me)

thughes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Layton, Utah
I big thing that I dislike about Bobas is that there is no T.H.

You need crank up the voltage! 5volts on a 1.5ohm at 24mg in a dual coils rocks my throat into the next world! Seriously though try it. The taste is so delicious at that wattage too. Mmm. Now where's my Boba's ;)

keifer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
North Carolina
sounds good to me, what's your paypal? LOL.

but srsly, what mg nicotine? I might buy these off you, no need to post a FS thread :)

(would be tomorrow, as that's payday for me)

naga, they're 18 mg on the nic. you can pm me tomorrow if you're still interested. i just don't see me hanging on to these. if not, i'll be doing the Classifieds.

michael69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
London
I'm 3 minutes into my very first go with Boba's......

Straight away, I really like it; It's all oaty cereal to me (24mg, 801, 5v p/thru). Sweet.. maybe hint of nut, honey... you're all right, there's definitely a slight change puff to puff.... now the nutty has gone..... Oh wait, there it is..... OK, honey nut cheerios.... golden grahams... (don't know whether you get these 'breccy cereals in the US - I assume so). Absolutely not a "tobacco" flavour for me (yet?)..... really compelling; I can see this becoming addictive that's for sure!

Quick question; do you guys drip straight from a 30ml bottle (just that it's quite hard to "squeeze"!)

another pull.... yep, this is really really good!

Just got it yesterday and while I'm not 100% sold, I do like it. It does seem to change and right now I taste Oatmeal cookies, like Oatmeal Raisin cookies.

michael69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2011
London
don't have that i don't think.....
funny thing is, I can't stand to eat these type of things, but the flavour in juice is very nice.

tried the gorilla juice too.... not so sure about this one; could grow on me, but a little bit too sweet perhaps.

I can see myself mixing it with other things though (maybe a dark chocolate)

Has anyone experimented with mixing gorilla juice?

naga77777

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2011
NC, USA
Gaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! I have, in my possession, Boba's and GJ..... and I STILL can't try them :(

never tried either of them before.

I only have one atty that I've cleaned using the alcohol method, and it still reeks of menthol. (not willing to drip on this, for fear of contaminating the Boba's taste)

I've tried filling a SmokTech dual coil carto, no-go. Juice too thick.

Tried a clearomizer with the wick mod, no-go. Juice too thick.

I wanna try this stuff!!!!

(dude in the video says it's wicking Boba's just fine, but I'm looking at the coil, and the wick is still white and dry right now, even though i've gotten the rest of them saturated, and even took a syringe and dropped a small bit directly onto the coil.)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/176407-clearomizer-wick-mod.html

Crap. I'm gonna have to let it sit some more, while I order a 510 atty I guess. (will work OK for direct dripping? My ego atty never would cooperate with dripping Dekang Menthol-- every single hit gave the burnt taste. Cleaned it with alcohol, now still smells of Menthol Juice)

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
Naga, I vape only Boba's or Gorilla juice and use only cartomizers. I have been using the Smoktek Dual coil cartoz along with a Liquinator tank for the past 3 months and have no problems with it. Prior to this, I was using Boge cartoz with Boba's for the past year and again had no problems with it.

I know filling with a syringe takes quite a while because you don't want to use too fat of a needle but the filler does eventually soak it up and subsequent refills are way easier. Just have patience and give the juice time to soak in, once it does, you will find that it was well worth the extra time.

Ps, I never ever thin out my AveJuice in case you are thinking of doing that.:laugh:

Aloha, Keith

naga77777

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2011
NC, USA
Naga, I vape only Boba's or Gorilla juice and use only cartomizers. I have been using the Smoktek Dual coil cartoz along with a Liquinator tank for the past 3 months and have no problems with it. Prior to this, I was using Boge cartoz with Boba's for the past year and again had no problems with it.

I know filling with a syringe takes quite a while because you don't want to use too fat of a needle but the filler does eventually soak it up and subsequent refills are way easier. Just have patience and give the juice time to soak in, once it does, you will find that it was well worth the extra time.

Ps, I never ever thin out my AveJuice in case you are thinking of doing that.:laugh:

Aloha, Keith

Thanks for the advice.

I do have a syringe with the little plastic flexi-needle that came with a pack of clearomizers. do i just put it down beside the stuffing and fill 'er up?

I kept reading yesterday, found a thread about "what hardware do you use to vape Boba's" and saw that quite a few people used cartomizers. I couldn't figure it out, though, as my juice just kinda sat there on top of the filling.

But, as you said, it appears that patience is the key with the first fill. I'll try it with the syringe.... I'm very eager to try the Boba's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread