Status
Not open for further replies.

KEITH97M3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
HONOLULU, HAWAII
nu-vapor.com
Naga, if you can get a inch and a half long 18, 20 or 22 gauge needle then you could easily slide the needle down the sides of the filler and fill from the bottom. The condom method does also work but filling with a syringe and leaving the bottom cap on is much faster. That flexible needle that you have is too short and kinks very easily, hard to use that one as I have already tried. Most pharmacies will sell you just the needles if you just explain what you need it for, if not then an animal supply store will.

The main thing is, make sure the carto is slightly over saturated before using it. If not, you will get that dreaded "burnt" taste for the duration of that carto. The initial fill is key to carto long life.

I really hope you find an easy to way to fill your cartoz because dang,,,,,,,,,,,,, you are really missing out.:laugh: Take it from a guy who has tried almost a thousand different juices, AveJuices liquids are the most satisfying and addictive with nobody else even coming close.

Aloha, Keith

naga77777

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2011
NC, USA
Thanks, everyone :)

I should be able to get a needle no problem on monday. I did fill it to the best of my ability today, and vaped Boba's all day.

(I was in/at a wedding today)

I really like the taste. :) I almost got a fruity hint, but not the oaty/graham cracker taste everyone talks about. I'd say a very smooth tobacco basic taste, with fruity/nutty undertones.

When do you guys top off your cartos?

I vaped on it (sparingly) all day, and the top of the filler looked dry, so I tried filling it again by dripping down the sides. Vapor production never dropped off, but i was scared of getting the burnt taste.

I must've overfilled it when I got home. I was slinging back 'n forth to get the juice to the bottom of the filler, and it started flying out the hole in the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread