your gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit13

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Los Angeles
That's a 14500 Bahnzo's Box Mod, Not sure if he is still building or not but I he was selling them on the ECF.

There is the thread. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-bahnzos-box-mods-hardwood-box-mods-more.html
Cheers.
So on the Reos you twist the button and it locks. Clever. On the Woodvils is there a way to either shut it off or lock the button? Or do ya just unscrew the atty?

edit: answered my own question by watching MXBNW's youtube video: Yes there's an on/off switch on the bottom..

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Thanks Hairball, I like your list of PV's

I am wanting to get a ProVari and a Megalodon, How do you like them. and how is the ProVari compared to the Buzz I love my Buzz

The ProVari is too heavy for my screwed up hands so hubby has it. He loves it. The Megalodon sits more than used. It's a good PV, don't get me wrong but everytime you switch batteries it has to be adjusted to some degree. Not hard to do unless you don't have access to a screwdriver or coin to do it.

I really can't compare the ProVari and the Buzz. I initially bought the ProVari for myself but can't hang onto it for very long. The weight is the only complaint I have. I love my Buzz's. Durable, lighter weight, and I have pretty much the screwdriver settings down without having to use a meter. I want to try the Pro Buzz when notcigs releases it...hopefully soon. I'm itiching for a new mod.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
The ProVari is too heavy for my screwed up hands so hubby has it. He loves it. The Megalodon sits more than used. It's a good PV, don't get me wrong but everytime you switch batteries it has to be adjusted to some degree. Not hard to do unless you don't have access to a screwdriver or coin to do it.

I really can't compare the ProVari and the Buzz. I initially bought the ProVari for myself but can't hang onto it for very long. The weight is the only complaint I have. I love my Buzz's. Durable, lighter weight, and I have pretty much the screwdriver settings down without having to use a meter. I want to try the Pro Buzz when notcigs releases it...hopefully soon. I'm itiching for a new mod.

Thanks for the feed back I am looking at getting a Pro Buzz my self when there ready.

Lambch3p

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Sunny Tampa Florida
I got about 6 egos and pt's that I use with lr tank atty's, my beloved infinity that I have every adaptor made and use with dual coils, 510 hv attys, 901 hv atty's and ikenvapes 801 fusion cartos. I also have a new white box mod made by Godzilla that I'm waiting on new batteries for. I think its going to be perfect with lr attys and cartos. :) Also a few sad, unused 510's that I seem to have "out grown".

Last edited:

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I use a buzz, kind of embarrassed to admit that with all the patent controversy. But I still love it @ 4 volts.

Nothing to be embarassed by.
Mom and Pop shops should be glad if he gets a patent, and work together to achieve even more of them as mutual stake-holders in a much bigger playing field. This one patent isn't going to give US mod makers much of a leg to stand on when the giants truly set sites on the USA e-cig market.

If anything...every mom and pop e-cig maker out there should find something to patent as well, and work together to build some stuff that once combined, will give 'US Made' a 'chance' when all hell breaks loose and the markets really start flooding. Together, all the start-ups can get a piece of the pie. In going after each other so early in the game...none of them are going to end up with squat, and the one or two patents held in the US over it all will be meaningless and worthless anyway.

Little dawgs attacking each other....the big dawgs just kick back, chuckle, and wait till the time is right to take what they want. Little dawgs working together, can become big dawgs :)

Last edited:

rabbit13

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2011
Los Angeles
Recently in quick succession I tried out a couple simple mods I put together, a Maxi Roughstack, and a GGTS. So far I like the Roughstack the best. Guess at some point I really will need to check out a Reo since all you folks, who obviously have good taste in juice, seem to dig em..

Still using Boge LR 510 cartos but messing around with DIY tank mods made from gutted clearomizers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread