your opinion on the best rta out to date ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Yep, and my $5 (well, $15 shipped) Erlklonigin went back in the box without even a washing, wicking or filling after I took a toot with the AFC ring removed. Too tight for me. Granted, it had the stock size posi post.

You would really hate a Prometey v2, Gus Phenomenon or Sat22!

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Oh, I can MTL when I have to, and for years, well, I had to if I wanted to vape at all. Those days are gone, thankfully.

You know how some people grew up eating foods because they had to, but avoid them now that things have improved? To me, going back to tight airflow is like eating fried Spam sandwiches or Ramen noodles. I can do it if I'm hungry, but it's not something I'd ever seek out.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Alright right this min i am sitting in front of the vapors guild in peobody ma waiting for them to open.....

Last night i showed her pics of and explaind about....
-The kayfun... over complicated and to bulky looking was the responce
- the subtank ... cool i like it and i can do the coil thingies myself but it looks big .... yeh babe thats so you dont have to fill it all the tim ... ohhh cool
- the fogger v5 ... eeeewww that things ugly lol
- elkogolbinikanikin or however you say it .... cool but i would never figure it out and i dont want you soendi g that mutch money
-Lemo ... i like this one the best but i wont be able to fix it when your gone ... well i will show u babe ... nahhh idk i will screw it up i like when you just do it ... uhhhhhhhhggg
The smok rmt ... ohh my god that things awsome !!! You just squeeze the bottle !! Thats so awsome i love it how good does it work ? I have no idea babe and its gigantic and i think its a fad thing that wont hold up ... ohhh

So based on her responces i am looking for a subtank or subtank mini or a lemo if they can order it for me ... this b&m is pretty cool that way and they have a military discount of 15% !

I would have bought a kayfun if it were up to me but she is convinced its over complicated and has to many parts and does not like the over all look so its out of the question and the elk is real nice but she dont want me dropping the cash on it and waiting for it in the mail yada yada

Will let you know how it goes tonight.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Ok well i fiddled and fadled with every rta they had and wound up choosing the subtank

Its just to simple to screw up if i am not there to help and the rda section looks well made and is litteraly just the right size for a single .5-.75 ohm micro/macro coil, the small chamber of the rda points to strong flavor. And another upside is that even the factory coils look to be easily rebuildable ! In fact so easy they make the old protank coils feel like rocket science lol, it appears that you dont even have to pull the coil out just the cotton and stuff new cotton in after a quick burn off. Or so it would seem. I think even if this did not have the rda option i would still have gotten it because of the ease of rebuilding the stock coil allone.
The glass is thick and it comes with a spare so cant beat that
The ovrer all quality is pretty darn good for a mass produced product coming from over seas. It seems kanger tech realy stepped up there game with production contol and quality control. The coils look machine made and far more uniform than what they once were.
It has all the spare parts and o rings and even two .5ohm factory twisted rda coils that look well made and standard lil screwdriver sized.

The only grip i have is that it wreaks of machine oil .... but i will let that go cause i wash everything first anyway.

I wont know how it vapes till i get home and give it to my girl ... i dont want to put my juice in it and start vaping a flav she doesnt like lol

Attachments

• CAM01865.jpg
    CAM01865.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 71

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Alright right this min i am sitting in front of the vapors guild in peobody ma waiting for them to open.....

Last night i showed her pics of and explaind about....
-The kayfun... over complicated and to bulky looking was the responce
- the subtank ... cool i like it and i can do the coil thingies myself but it looks big .... yeh babe thats so you dont have to fill it all the tim ... ohhh cool
- the fogger v5 ... eeeewww that things ugly lol
- elkogolbinikanikin or however you say it .... cool but i would never figure it out and i dont want you soendi g that mutch money
-Lemo ... i like this one the best but i wont be able to fix it when your gone ... well i will show u babe ... nahhh idk i will screw it up i like when you just do it ... uhhhhhhhhggg
The smok rmt ... ohh my god that things awsome !!! You just squeeze the bottle !! Thats so awsome i love it how good does it work ? I have no idea babe and its gigantic and i think its a fad thing that wont hold up ... ohhh

So based on her responces i am looking for a subtank or subtank mini or a lemo if they can order it for me ... this b&m is pretty cool that way and they have a military discount of 15% !

I would have bought a kayfun if it were up to me but she is convinced its over complicated and has to many parts and does not like the over all look so its out of the question and the elk is real nice but she dont want me dropping the cash on it and waiting for it in the mail yada yada

Will let you know how it goes tonight.

Refilling a kayfun can be a pain.
I wouldn't recommend a kayfun (except maybe the kayfun4; it's very different from the earlier ones).

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
So the kanger sub tank won my vote here and i will see how well it works latter today.

Off topic ..... i saw the roge rda for the first time just a few min ago ...... I WANT IT !!!!! Top air flow and tiny lil deck would look perfect on my smpl ... no more leaking out side air holes.

I know what i am buying for myself next week lol

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Ok well i fiddled and fadled with every rta they had and wound up choosing the subtank

Its just to simple to screw up if i am not there to help and the rda section looks well made and is litteraly just the right size for a single .5-.75 ohm micro/macro coil, the small chamber of the rda points to strong flavor. And another upside is that even the factory coils look to be easily rebuildable ! In fact so easy they make the old protank coils feel like rocket science lol, it appears that you dont even have to pull the coil out just the cotton and stuff new cotton in after a quick burn off. Or so it would seem. I think even if this did not have the rda option i would still have gotten it because of the ease of rebuilding the stock coil allone.
The glass is thick and it comes with a spare so cant beat that
The ovrer all quality is pretty darn good for a mass produced product coming from over seas. It seems kanger tech realy stepped up there game with production contol and quality control. The coils look machine made and far more uniform than what they once were.
It has all the spare parts and o rings and even two .5ohm factory twisted rda coils that look well made and standard lil screwdriver sized.

The only grip i have is that it wreaks of machine oil .... but i will let that go cause i wash everything first anyway.

I wont know how it vapes till i get home and give it to my girl ... i dont want to put my juice in it and start vaping a flav she doesnt like lol

And if you pickup a 5pack of rba heads, you can have them all coiled and wicked ready to go anytime.
2135000-1.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...acement-rebuildable-rba-coil-head-for-subtank

a five pack a replacement glass tubes would be nice
2109200-1.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...lacement-glass-tank-for-subtank-clearomizer-5

and maybe some 'antislip rings'
2153501-3.jpg

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3023/10012616/2153501

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
So the kanger sub tank won my vote here and i will see how well it works latter today.

Off topic ..... i saw the roge rda for the first time just a few min ago ...... I WANT IT !!!!! Top air flow and tiny lil deck would look perfect on my smpl ... no more leaking out side air holes.

I know what i am buying for myself next week lol

There are a few top airflow rda's.

the manta has a simple 2 posts.

2013604-8.jpg

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Seriously, Delta II.

don't the delta II disposable coils have the infamous ceramic paper issue like the old Atlantis coils??? Wouldn't worry me but a lot of people seem to be concerned..If the OP is going to use the RBA exclusively that is an extra and not included with the tank (in contrast to the subtank/ST mini).

Last edited:

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Try to post a pic from my phone so here it goes...

My verry happy fiance !

She freeeeekin loves it !!!
She says it tastes just as good as the zenith does but she never has to drip again , she likes the way it looks on her king mod and she watched a youtube review vid on it and is confident on swapping coils out and filling the tank !

She is litteraly all smiles amd is super excited and probly gonna vape herself into a nic OD lol

Thank for all the help guys !

Happy wife,...happy life !!!!!!!!

Attachments

• CAM01879.jpg
    CAM01879.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
1. Origen Genesis V2 - 26 awg 6-wrap Dual Coil 300 Mesh - best flavor/airflow options
2. Vapor Giant Mini V2 - 7ml capacity, Top Filling, 26awg 5-wrap Dual Coil, can handle 0.2ohm builds
3. Aqua V2 - 20x1 Threading is fantastic for Glas, Mankos, BCV....26awg 5-wrap Dual Coil
4. Kayfun 4 - 4s Kit (Airflow Tube- Insulator) - Bell Cap - 26awg 6-wrap Dual Coil
5. Orchid Clone V3 - how untypical of me...lol...just a great tank!
bgb584m.jpg
E3Wys2o.jpg
BAbEfij.jpg
Vt3b0V7.jpg
B4Vrngz.jpg

kkYHmnl.jpg
HC0IIjD.jpg
c12DEBX.jpg
c4bw3kE.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.