your opinion on the best rta out to date ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
Since receiving my Lemo about a month ago I really haven't used much else. First RTA I have used that does not leak and I actually prefer a tighter draw so being able to adjust it to my taste was nice. Others have said they have problems with the airflow opening and closing but I was able to set it where I want it by loosening the scew slightly adjusting it and then re tightened it. Looking forward to getting my hands on the II simply for ease of filling.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
The Lemo is nice but has somewhat restricted airflow, janky air adjustment, and bottom filling. Great flavor, easy build.
The Subtank Mini is almost perfect but is really restricted to 25w or less due to heat and wicking. Great flavor, easy build and better airflow.
The Lemo 2 could be the answer but I don't have mine yet so can't comment on flavor + airflow + wicking. I love my ST Minis, but I want more airflow without losing flavor, so that's why I ordered a Lemo 2.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
An expensive robust RTA isn't something that i'd be wanting to drop on a daily basis. On the other hand a reasonably priced RTA is more likely to break if it's dropped. Can't win either way.

Get her a lanyard , problem solved !.

An RTA is an RTA and it will depend on your build how well any of them will work.

But the solution to your problem is a lanyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread