your opinion on the best rta out to date ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
There are are only two RTAs I'm even remotely considering. I should say that single coil and smaller form factor are hugely important to me. Single coil because I'm using a dna 40 with temp control (once you try it you'll never go back). And 22mm-ish diameter and under 50mm tall and much shorter if possible because everything else looks wonky IMO.

Those two are the Erlkonigin Nano w/ IBTanked glass or an Eden Mods Rose V2-S. The bummer is that both are approaching $200 and I already have several expensive authentic tanks collecting dust.
Nothing I've tried has come close to the vape I'm getting off of my iHybrid Veritas... and it really is a fairly leak resistant dripper. Mated with a dna 40, it really does alleviate much of the trouble with a dripper. No need to approach over dripping to give you a few more puffs before you singe the wick because when there's not much liquid on the coil it just ramps down the coil temp (because it's not being cooled by liquid). When the vapor gets thin, I just dump a dropper full in the drip tip and have 20-30 puffs at my disposal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
I'm running my SMPL with a Kanger Subtank Nano. I chose the nano over the mini because I don't plan to use a RBA deck. I've got a Lemo for that. The Nano pin stick out plenty for the hybrid cap of the SMPL.

The coils for the Kanger are soooooo simple to rewick. Great airflow for the direct lung inhalers. No disappointments.

Aptivus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
United States
I vaped her tank off and on today ....

I want one for myself lol !

I kinda want a subtank or a lemo

The lemo in black would look pretty good on a copper smpl ...

I want one ... its just sooo convieniant !

Told you. It's just that good. Also check out the Goblin, another great performing tank.

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Yeh ... i am looking at a black on brass smpl clone with a black lemo ....

Or the kamry box mod in black with a ss lemo

I am really really digging the lemo .... but i like that sub tank ... those factory .5 ohm coils are somthin else ! They are a huge step up from the old days of vaping, i mean its difficult to imagine how you coukd make a tank running mass poroduced coils any better than that !

I believe we are at the peak of vaping technology right now !!

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Is e leaf the manufacturer of the authentic lemo ?

If so 40$ is a great price i wont mind paying it or a little extra to buy feom a reliable site

Hows eciggity ? Was going to order from them ...

Lemo RTA by Eleaf - Eciggity

Eleaf manufactures the Lemo, as far as I know there aren't any counterfeits of the Lemo. eciggity is a very good vendor, but you might be waiting up to a week-they are located in and ship from Honolulu, HI. Here is good deal and a good vendor, use VC10 for 10% off. I love my Lemo Drop, and just ordered another.

Lemo RBA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer by iSmoka Eleaf

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I vaped her tank off and on today ....

I want one for myself lol !

I kinda want a subtank or a lemo

The lemo in black would look pretty good on a copper smpl ...

I want one ... its just sooo convieniant !

Keep in mind the Lemo is a 23mm atty... If that kind of thing matters to you.

brekec88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
US
I've owned KFL, R91, Erlkönigin, Orchid, Aqua v1, Taifun, Lemo, Subtank, Nautilus and probably a couple others I forgot. Once I got my first Erl, I sold all my other RTA's and bought a few more Erls.

They are extremely easy to coil and wick and no dry hits because of the huge wicking channels. High juice capacity with a small footprint (especially in nano mode). Easiest to fill, widely adjustable airflow, glass/metal/plastic tank compatible, very few parts and very light weight...really I could go on and on about the Erl. It really is an amazing RTA.

It's fair to note the one and only downside has to be the price, at $180 its not cheap but defiantly worth it.

Last edited:

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I feel quite behind the times with 1 box mod-
Cloupor T6 - Zenith V2 - Trinity Pyrex Top Cap
#16/20 Dusted Engraved Matte Black V2 King's Jewel - Vapor Giant Mini V2 - MLV Gun Metal Pyrex DT
A0lwBzA.jpg

rogergendron1

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
woburn ma
Well fri is coming up and ...

I still cant choose between the subtank or the lemo, i am gonna buy from my B&M cause they have bolth, but i cant choose witch one lol .

Also i have been vaping since the joytech mega dual coil carto lol so its about time for me to go ahead and dive right into DIY ... will be placing an order from diyflavorshack

500Ml 36mg base, 500ml 0mg base, and a few flavor concentrates, i have all the equipment already .
Any advice on the highest vg ratio i can run in the standard tank ?

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well fri is coming up and ...

I still cant choose between the subtank or the lemo, i am gonna buy from my B&M cause they have bolth, but i cant choose witch one lol .

Also i have been vaping since the joytech mega dual coil carto lol so its about time for me to go ahead and dive right into DIY ... will be placing an order from diyflavorshack

500Ml 36mg base, 500ml 0mg base, and a few flavor concentrates, i have all the equipment already .
Any advice on the highest vg ratio i can run in the standard tank ?

I have both and would buy the Lemo (Drop) over the Subtank any day all day, it's just better in all aspects, IMHO, YMMV.

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
I have a sub tank mini! The build/fit Finnish are great on it. It also has a RBA deck that is about the easiest to build on. The lemo is going to have to do great to give it any completion ! The lemo I ordered,had to be returned,as the threads on the base 510 connection were not cut! That's bad QC the company could do better,and their warrentee just sucks period! :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread