Not open for further replies.

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
Congrats Ed!

So i have a lil announcement for all the peeps not on facebook... ok maybe a big announcement.. So Sunday June 9th, i asked Tina to Marry me and guess what she said... ...................... YES!!!!!!!!

LOL i am engaged now.... didnt have a chance to come in and announce it and when i did come in here i started reading and completely lost track of time..

Wingnut73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Louisville
So i have a lil announcement for all the peeps not on facebook... ok maybe a big announcement.. So Sunday June 9th, i asked Tina to Marry me and guess what she said... ...................... YES!!!!!!!!

LOL i am engaged now.... didnt have a chance to come in and announce it and when i did come in here i started reading and completely lost track of time..

Congrats, Landlord! Must be something going around. I popped the question last weekend! :)

Congrats to both of you!

K-man

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Ottawa, Canada

Gratz again Ed. You both deserve all the happiness and joy that life has to offer.

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Jon!

And. . . Vapor2112, K-Man, MissEmma, Tybin, Tyleris, CB, Steve-o, ProjectGuy, IowaGal, Nathanial, Pchela, Idaholandho you still around!? God knows I cannot list you all!!!

Just use the ever handy y'all

bumpi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
NY
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370998578.253735.jpg
Not vape mail, but kinda cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread