Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
I use Postbox, which is a commercial branch of Thunderbird, I believe.

Vapemail today! The 18490s for my Medius-tube.
Going to charge my new 350s and 490s, so that when my Z2 stuff gets here, I'll be ready to go back and fourth trying out all the different configurations :laugh:

Shoot...forgot to tell Jason to charge my 18490 batteries before shipping with my Z2:D

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Hello my Zenfidels! Long time since I've posted; will not even attempt to try to catch up :facepalm:

How one and all?

hey there, good to see ya here juanita

It is adjustable

um, no its not. there is no adjustable + post on any zen unless its been modded. on the 510 it can adjust to the height of the atty, but not to the battery.

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
The 510 (at least the one released for the SW), is not intended to be adjusted for the atty either, that screw should not be turned, per Zen~.

um, no its not. there is no adjustable + post on any zen unless its been modded. on the 510 it can adjust to the height of the atty, but not to the battery.

Beardy

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Portland, OR
can i see a more detailed pic of the carto tank, inside the top cap, etc? just curious.

Here are some pics of the internals so to speak.

650c Bottom Cap.jpg
650c Bottom Cap & Carto.jpg
650c Top Cap.jpg

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
So i have a lil announcement for all the peeps not on facebook... ok maybe a big announcement.. So Sunday June 9th, i asked Tina to Marry me and guess what she said... ...................... YES!!!!!!!!

LOL i am engaged now.... didnt have a chance to come in and announce it and when i did come in here i started reading and completely lost track of time..

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
So i have a lil announcement for all the peeps not on facebook... ok maybe a big announcement.. So Sunday June 9th, i asked Tina to Marry me and guess what she said... ...................... YES!!!!!!!!

LOL i am engaged now.... didnt have a chance to come in and announce it and when i did come in here i started reading and completely lost track of time..

Congrats, Landlord! Must be something going around. I popped the question last weekend! :)

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA
Big Congrats Ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread