Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
What would you recommend as a rebuildable? The ZAU is a little out of the price range. And I dislike how if i sit it on its side it will leak out the air hole. Which is why I lean towards the simple pro tank so i can keep it in my pocket.

I don't have good luck with pocket + PV when it comes to 510.. I've broken a lot of cartomizers doing that.
The ProTank isn't bad.. It just isn't the same vape as a genny.

If you have a ZNA, I wouldn't even aim for the ZAU.. I'd just get the Zen 2 rebuildable. No 510 threading that can snap off that way. Although that's in the same price range as the ZAU.

If you're insistent on keeping the PV in your pocket, and you don't want to save $ for something else, a ProTank certainly isn't bad. :)

If you go the ProTank route and use stock heads, keep in mind you might want to remove one of the flavor wicks. I have to do that myself, when I use the ProTank. It's too much wicking material and doesn't keep up with my vaping.. and it actually mutes the flavor imo..
Though if you do that, with lighter juices the ProTank might leak.. so you might have to experiment

Last edited:

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
What would you recommend as a rebuildable? The ZAU is a little out of the price range. And I dislike how if i sit it on its side it will leak out the air hole. Which is why I lean towards the simple pro tank so i can keep it in my pocket.

If you are looking for something to put on the ZNA that will not leak in your pocket or when laid on it's side, I recommend the Zen 2 Carto Tank, a Kayfun, or a Russian 91%.

Last edited:

Kovertkow

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Mass
Matt, If you don't wanna pay for the ZAU, wich is a damn good device try a rsst or another GENNY clone. The kayfun is great, I have the Russian and will be buying a kayfun as soon as I'm not poor. Of course you can pick up a hc cigar kayfun clone for 55$ off of ENS... I know the Russian was my last clone I'll ever purchase, and another ZAU and Kayfun will be added to my collection soon. Good luck

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
well folks, today's the day... I'm up, slept little lol (couldn't help it, bouncing off the walls for over a week lol) getting ready for the 1.5 hr roadtrip to Mike's ZFO grand opening...waiting for Tim O (Big Hitter) to arrive, then off to pick up Kenny C (MithrandirNY) and highway-bound to Spencerport ;) wishing all the zenfidels could make it, all my friends that can't, I will be thinkin' of ya...I'll be takin' some pics, and probably others will too, and will post em when i'm able ;)

rcoute

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2012
Canada Quebec
well folks, today's the day... I'm up, slept little lol (couldn't help it, bouncing off the walls for over a week lol) getting ready for the 1.5 hr roadtrip to Mike's ZFO grand opening...waiting for Tim O (Big Hitter) to arrive, then off to pick up Kenny C (MithrandirNY) and highway-bound to Spencerport ;) wishing all the zenfidels could make it, all my friends that can't, I will be thinkin' of ya...I'll be takin' some pics, and probably others will too, and will post em when i'm able ;)

Have a good trip :vapor: :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread