Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I don't know if you all know, but I work for the PO. I'm going to have to call them and ....* them out tomorrow. They left the package with my BAM lying on my front step! :grr: There was plenty of room in the mailbox, and they left the most important (and expensive piece) laying right out in the open! It's a good thing I'm in a pretty decent area, but geez!!!

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
I have two packages out that have been travelling a lot the last 2 weeks. They left Martinsburg W.VA. 3 times . . . Both were within 13 miles of home only to take another vacation, just keep repeating this and you'll get the picture. Both packages are/were traveling together but only one finally made it to my PO today.... argh!!

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
I don't know if you all know, but I work for the PO. I'm going to have to call them and ....* them out tomorrow. They left the package with my BAM lying on my front step! :grr: There was plenty of room in the mailbox, and they left the most important (and expensive piece) laying right out in the open! It's a good thing I'm in a pretty decent area, but geez!!!

Good thing you have connections! My mail lady leaves stuff on my front step all the time, but it's within an enclosed courtyard, so it's pretty safe. I wouldn't be too happy to have packages left in view of passersby.

Sometimes UPS leaves packages out on my sidewalk outside my gate and courtyard....not even close to my front door. They can sit out there for days (has happened before) if I'm not checking the tracking and see that they have been delivered. :(

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
OK fans of the Inept Vaper.

Looks like everyone contributed a little to help me fix things on my SW issue but I think (and this is for posterity) the two big things were:

1. Borrowing Bruce's emery board to sand the switch spring to remove the anodizing (it was black-like and was sanded silver-like) and;
2. Vicsan's directive to dry burn the wick.

I've been on an overseas call for the last 90 minutes and hitting the SW hard and she's been blowing tons of vapour all that time. Even after I beat on the battery to get the dry burn done.

Thanks all

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
OK fans of the Inept Vaper.

Looks like everyone contributed a little to help me fix things on my SW issue but I think (and this is for posterity) the two big things were:

1. Borrowing Bruce's emery board to sand the switch spring to remove the anodizing (it was black-like and was sanded silver-like) and;
2. Vicsan's directive to dry burn the wick.

I've been on an overseas call for the last 90 minutes and hitting the SW hard and she's been blowing tons of vapour all that time. Even after I beat on the battery to get the dry burn done.

Thanks all

So glad you got it fixed. :thumbs:

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Here is my vapemail for today.
Sidewinder-1.jpg

This thing is definitely worthy of it's praise.

DaFish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2011
Wilmington, NC
Does it have a spring or magnets in the switch, if magnets take switch apart and clean it with iso alc

Its a spring

Have you tried cleaning the switch? Take the switch off, remove the screw and wipe all the parts down with No-Ox-Id or alcohol, put it back together and it should be better. Make sure your positive and negative screws are still tight on the leads? How's the battery?

Will try

Batt is fine (fresh charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread