Status
Not open for further replies.

bumpi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2011
NY
I decided I'm gonna leave my Ti alone for now, does anyone know if mike is planning on going to NY Vapefest? Maybe I could get him to play with it then... At least it hasn't leaked yet since my attempt, and even before, it was only a drop or two every other tank or so, not worth going into uncharted areas and creating a short that would make it unusable ...

Thx for all the help

Last edited:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Thanks ty, it does look pretty awesome in person i still have to de-anodise a ring under the ground screw and brush off the oxidisation on the tube threads... and a few other things but when you get it back it will be hitting like a monster :thumbs:

edit: i just wanted to say, i would never do this to a cobalt that hadnt already been damaged, when i saw it at first, i wanted to cry :cry: as ty said the previous owner had damaged the anodising on it w/ ez off and it had dripped all over the tube and the switch, I think she plans on having it re-anodized cobalt blue by kenom at some point but since it needs to be stripped anyways she sent it to me to have it done.... just putting that out there.

• sent from a janky iphone 5 :(

Last edited:

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
I decided I'm gonna leave my Ti alone for now, does anyone know if mike is planning on going to NY Vapefest? Maybe I could get him to play with it then...

Yes, Mike will be there! He will be donating a specially engraved Zenesis for the auction, and I believe he will also be doing one of the seminars - the rebuildable atty session(s). :2cool:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Yes, Mike will be there! He will be donating a specially engraved Zenesis for the auction, and I believe he will also be doing one of the seminars - the rebuildable atty session(s). :2cool:

Thats cool, I will be there. Can't pass it up its only a 3 hour drive for me.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Good afternoon.... Would have said it earlier but was a little surprise about Tony's condition.

Thanks ty, it does look pretty awesome in person i still have to de-anodise a ring under the ground screw and brush off the oxidisation on the tube threads... and a few other things but when you get it back it will be hitting like a monster :thumbs:

edit: i just wanted to say, i would never do this to a cobalt that hadnt already been damaged, when i saw it at first, i wanted to cry :cry: as ty said the previous owner had damaged the anodising on it w/ ez off and it had dripped all over the tube and the switch, I think she plans on having it re-anodized cobalt blue by kenom at some point but since it needs to be stripped anyways she sent it to me to have it done.... just putting that out there.

• sent from a janky iphone 5 :(

And that folks unless you have very steady hands please use a dremel....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread