Status
Not open for further replies.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
So when is the pink pchela coming out? I figured I was going to miss it due to no money's and I heard it was coming out middle of this past week... Now I'm seeing it hasn't been released yet, I know about the tank issue, were they sent back to mike for repairs?

It shouldn't be long but I'm not sure if Jason was planning to send them all back to Mike to have the tank sections swapped out. They did have to ship from Chicago back to Utah on Monday, though. Did you sign up for notifications? I'm sure Jason will post when he puts them up.

KY0TE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
UTAH
Hey all,
Just curious if these new ceramic wicks are the ones with the grooves in them or are they just solid

the one that im looking at is solid , actually triangle shaped with 3 very small channels on the outside on each flat side of the triangle kinda odd to explain what i see

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
What juices are safe to use in the No SS pchela ? Anyone know ? I dont wanna get the ss top replacement done on mine.. HAHA it was hard enough to get as it was ..

Kyote you want to stay away from juices known to crack plastic tanks...there was a link a couple of pages back

Paradisevap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2011
Central Fl
Peach I hope you are feeling better today and have time to play with your Pchela..
Andy I would much rather be sitting at a table with you learning how to make a good wick/coil (perhaps with a beer in my hand) then sitting here at work...but payroll is done and now on to the next task...

Cool Im sure you remembered all of our checks too :laugh:

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
Shocker is much more on the "anise" side than G2. The rasberry comes thru but anise is there. I have been toying with the idea of DeShock which is a anise free version of shocker. It's already a friends adv, confirmed delicious.

im more of a fruit vaper and ry4 type tobacco vaper...the absine just didn't agree with me i don't think. I have the caRnY4 on the way from ENS should have it early next week im excited to try it. The DeShock sounds like an awesome idea for a juice! I hope to see it soon. If you need more opinions on it before placing it up for the general public im happy to taste test lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread