Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
They limit you to five tastings (although they aren't heavy on that) and they are ALWAYS busy - they open at 10, seems like the best time to get there is not long after they open on a week day if you have that ability. Grab a number on the right when you go in - LOL! I've been there a few times and always gotten someone friendly and willing to answer my un-ending questions :)

Definitely gotta go by if they let you taste liquids. I've found several I like but not enough to keep from getting bored with them. Need more variety. It keeps me away from those other nasty things. :)

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
They limit you to five tastings (although they aren't heavy on that) and they are ALWAYS busy - they open at 10, seems like the best time to get there is not long after they open on a week day if you have that ability. Grab a number on the right when you go in - LOL! I've been there a few times and always gotten someone friendly and willing to answer my un-ending questions :)

You were not kidding about them being busy! Near standing room only and the lady who waited on me said, "Oh, this isn't busy"...

Kevin Brown

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2013
chi
wow thats a popular vape spot

it is a heavy social gatherer, sharer, comparerer,--- hobbyist,--- it is probably the most comprehensive complete stop smoking program ever could be imaged.... I would say the guy who made this is genius. perhaps even a God.... using what in past has been touted as the safest substance on earth in the food/health industry. Just happy here bout it all..

woot! new girl on block congrats now get to coiling some wicks

ps.. i have read that kanger pro is popping coils left and right-- i have no personal know about it, what i read at a few forums

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Oh, glad you went. Yeah, it's pretty nuts. Create a cig on Parmer isn't as busy, but their flavors are more muted for my tastes. I have them add extra, but even then... I'm letting it sit for a week or two though before I pass judgement :)

You can order online (ship or pick up) which is what I'll do with my faves... so, what'd you like and what'd you get?

You were not kidding about them being busy! Near standing room only and the lady who waited on me said, "Oh, this isn't busy"...

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
I dunno what that means. LOL. I'm scared to ask. I still don't know what half the stuff you guys say means around here. LOL!

Hmmm. Yeah, I need to find a clearo/tank that I really like. The nova's are too airy for my tastes. I broke off a toothpick in the hole, but I dunno. So far I like the little Stardusts the most. I'd like to find something easier though (and glass is attractive). Hmmm...

I gotta stop buying stuff though. LOL! I have a shipment from thevaporgirl.com and mtbakervapor.com supposedly showing up tomorrow. I ordered some sweet flavoring and buttercream flavoring to try to sweeten a few that I think bite too much and need a little extra sugar (I have a sweet tooth - the best part of my Cinnilla that I'm vaping like a lunatic is that it gets rid of my sweet cravings) :)

woot! new girl on block congrats now get to coiling some wicks

ps.. i have read that kanger pro is popping coils left and right-- i have no personal know about it, what i read at a few forums

KC Jones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
I dunno what that means. LOL. I'm scared to ask. I still don't know what half the stuff you guys say means around here. LOL!

Hmmm. Yeah, I need to find a clearo/tank that I really like. The nova's are too airy for my tastes. I broke off a toothpick in the hole, but I dunno. So far I like the little Stardusts the most. I'd like to find something easier though (and glass is attractive). Hmmm...

I gotta stop buying stuff though. LOL! I have a shipment from thevaporgirl.com and mtbakervapor.com supposedly showing up tomorrow. I ordered some sweet flavoring and buttercream flavoring to try to sweeten a few that I think bite too much and need a little extra sugar (I have a sweet tooth - the best part of my Cinnilla that I'm vaping like a lunatic is that it gets rid of my sweet cravings) :)
If you dont like the sucrolose sweetener try cotton candy to sweaten little better I think. There are air restricter collars for the vivi novas. Kanger pro tanks r glasss but have a airy draw but produce the best flavor I think. have heard that about kanger evod too but they have less of the airy draw think im going to order my wife one see how she likes it she has a couple ce5's know. http://www.smoktek.com/Tank-Airflow-Controller_p_571.html

Last edited:

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com
Oh, glad you went. Yeah, it's pretty nuts. Create a cig on Parmer isn't as busy, but their flavors are more muted for my tastes. I have them add extra, but even then... I'm letting it sit for a week or two though before I pass judgement :)

You can order online (ship or pick up) which is what I'll do with my faves... so, what'd you like and what'd you get?

Well, this trip was all about the Twist. I wanted to actually see one and hold it before I bought it. Can't tell from a photo how they feel in your hand. Did try some of their tobacco style flavors and bought two that seemed promising but haven't made up my mind just yet. I've found several sweet flavors I like but want something not so sweet so I don't get bored with the sweet. Going to have to pick some out to try for a another trip.

Doesn't take too long to get up there (heh, especially since the 130 went to 80 on the speed limit... wheee! :) ) but it's a fair amount of gas. Figure I should plan ahead.

By the way, if you like stronger flavors and sweet but haven't heard of him, FlavorZ by Joe are amazing. I don't know of a brick & mortar that has them around here but Value Vapor is local (no store front but gets things out the door so fast, cheap First Class is near overnight). Joe does a Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble that's like a rich, restaurant dessert. So much so, I can only vape it now and then. It's incredibly great but not an "all day vape". Kind of like actually eating a very good, very rich dessert.

mkbilbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
Austin, TX
www.thesmilingwolf.com

Heh, you pick it up fast. I actually sound like I know what I'm talking about some days! :)

There are some info threads in New Member Information that can help. Also, a library with lots of goodies.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Yeah, I saw someone talking about cotton candy to sweeten it too, so I'll try that if neither of those work. Huh. An airflow restrictor. They really do think of everything. LOL

If you dont like the sucrolose sweetener try cotton candy to sweaten little better I think. There are air restricter collars for the vivi novas. Kanger pro tanks r glasss but have a airy draw but produce the best flavor I think. have heard that about kanger evod too but they have less of the airy draw think im going to order my wife one see how she likes it she has a couple ce5's know. Tank Airflow Controller

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Ahhhh... you people are NOT helping my "do not buy any more liquids" rule... LOL... *bookmarks yet another flavor to try* Blueeeeberrrry.... no no no no... I can NOT order anything else. I want my husband to continue speaking with me.

Although.... LOL...

Next time you are at AAV, try out the Steampunk, it's a nice light coffee cream.

By the way, if you like stronger flavors and sweet but haven't heard of him, FlavorZ by Joe are amazing. I don't know of a brick & mortar that has them around here but Value Vapor is local (no store front but gets things out the door so fast, cheap First Class is near overnight). Joe does a Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble that's like a rich, restaurant dessert. So much so, I can only vape it now and then. It's incredibly great but not an "all day vape". Kind of like actually eating a very good, very rich dessert.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Ya know, you're like the 3rd person to say that in the past month to me. LOL!

I'll take it, Jodie is a total hawt hottie.

Thanks for the links to the glossaries, everyone. I've read them. A few times. I assume I'll figure it all out eventually. I get the basics, which is the most important part right now :)

Jodie Foster lookalike ITT. (That's a good thing.) Welcome!

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Jodie is one of the all-time babes. And seems really smart, too, which is always a plus.

Then I'm doubly flattered... especially because 2 years ago, I was 220 pounds MORE than I am now (yes, I've lost 220 pounds - yes, unbelievable) :)

No one actually believes that when I say it, so here you go:

May 2011 - 375.jpg
May 2011

Night out by CandyTX, on Flickr (April 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread