Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Eh, we've been married 20 years, way past the jealousy stage of anything. Heck, he likes having a hottie wife these days LOL! He's been super supportive. Analogs were his biggest addiction - mine was to food. The smoking this was something I picked up and put down every few years. Just decided to pick something else up now :)

That is incredible. With all due respect to your significant other, you are truly a Jodie-like babe.

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Yeah, I gotta contact the vendor (thanks for the reminder). I'm actually allergic to almost all fruits so I have to make sure how it's made, etc etc. I know the Apple Pie hubby gets is safe for me though so I'm thinking it would be okay. LOL.

Awww.. 14 months is awesome. They're all giggly and fun at that age. My little ones are 12 (boy) and 10 (girl) now.

I have a epic life partner she bought me a provari as a early two month vape gift. And she gave me the best gift ever Christiana Lynn koelemeyer. She is almost 14 months. Oh and if you like sweet try the apple ring and peach rings from mtbaker vapor. I add a extra shot to each.

cigster

Apr 13, 2013
United States
Hello. Welcome. Nice to meet you. I'm new too. Etc.
If it's just the type of thing you want to be able to pick up every once in a while Bull smoke's products are cheap as .... and are the exact same as V2. I use those batteries with whatever juice I feel like and it's super cheap. There's definitely better stuff out there, but I only spend around $20 bucks a month on cartomizers and juice and I smoke it non stop. Law school's too stressful to ever stop, so I know what you mean when you say your vaping like a crazy person. If you were in my world, I think you would feel much more normal.
Nice to meet you again. Good luck with your nicotine journey.

KC Jones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rockwood, Tennessee, United States
Congratulations on the weight loss! And i know too about ordering stuff i've got enough stuff to vape and diy for both of us here for 2-3 months..LOL! But i do like variety and checking out all the juice spots. Don't know what you're paying in texas for juice but i tripped out that my friends were paying $10 for 10 ml at there local shop in AZ.

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
Hi Candy,

I'm a fellow rookie also. The users here are so knowledgeable they have helped me immensely, especially when it came time to order my first kit a couple of weeks ago.

My goal also is to wean myself off those nasty analog cigarettes as I am a 2-3 pack a day addict!!

Best of luck in your goals!

betty

CandyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Austin, TX, USA
candybeauchamp.com
Yes, I've been lucky enough to be part of many communities over the years and this has, hands down, been one of the most open, caring and honest (not to mention helpful) groups of people I've come across. I'm amazed by the knowledge and sharing here.

Good luck to you, Betty. You can do it!

I'm a fellow rookie also. The users here are so knowledgeable they have helped me immensely, especially when it came time to order my first kit a couple of weeks ago.betty

bettysue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Cocoa, Florida
Thank y'all so much for the words of encouragement.

If I could quit those analog things my husband (a non-smoker), my mother, and my furry babies would be so happy. Plus if I can quit my mother will be able to fly down to visit me. She refuses to now as she is allergic to my smoke and hates that her clothes all get that smoke smell to them and she has to re-wash everything when she gets home. I am an only child and my mom will be 83 in June and I owe it to her to do my best to quit. Not to mention how much it would help with my own health issues.

thank you so much again,
betty

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thank y'all so much for the words of encouragement.

If I could quit those analog things my husband (a non-smoker), my mother, and my furry babies would be so happy. Plus if I can quit my mother will be able to fly down to visit me. She refuses to now as she is allergic to my smoke and hates that her clothes all get that smoke smell to them and she has to re-wash everything when she gets home. I am an only child and my mom will be 83 in June and I owe it to her to do my best to quit. Not to mention how much it would help with my own health issues.

thank you so much again,
betty

Good luck BettySue. It can be done--with a little perseverance. And you have so many good reasons to succeed.

Happy vaping! And remember, the more you vape, the less you smoke! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread