Provari to mech back to Provari???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariotenuta

Feb 15, 2014
MONTREAL
Okay decided to stick with mechs lol went crazy at the vape shop got myself a stingray copper mod from jd tech sooo gorgeous an original quasar dripper and an aqua clone. gonna be along night rebuilding :):) 2014-03-11 20.12.31.jpg

23skidoo

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Southern CA
I'd run that Sentinel through the paces with a digital multi-meter without any atomizers attached. I'm not familiar with the Sentinel mod but I have had a dead short in my mech. Mine turned out to be the a loose 510 positive pin in my Atty that was grounding out when I tightened everything up. Your issue sounds like it might be in the mod, or how you're attaching atomizers to it. I'd also check that the battery wrap is not damaged which can cause a short as well.

There are so few moving parts with a mech that you should be able to track down the issue. If your battery is not damaged, the issue is in the switch, 510 connection of the mod or atty, or the coil of the atty. It's happened with multiple atty's that later work on other mods, so I'd start looking at the mod's 510 connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread