Anyone found a good place to buy Ekowool/Silica wick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Kidney Puncher is pretty cheap for Ekowool

While I prefer US vendors to Ebay, and am willing to pay a reasonable premium to keep the US vendors in business, Kidney Puncher is literally double the price of the Ebay seller, and that's including shipping from Europe.

markdm4805

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Stockton, CA
According to Ekowool's website they have realized that us vapers are using the stuff. It says on their website they are now accepting paypal for purchase from "E-Smokers". I don't know if they still have a minimum order requirement but I thought I'd throw it out there. They did also say it would come direct from their factory in Poland or Russia.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Mr wicks on Ebay is in TX so its still going to US vendor. Its great stuff and very reasonable. If you order from EKOWool direct, from what I read there it seems that the min order is 120? I dont know how much they send and how much the shipping is. Might be a good deal if you split the order with a few people. Maybe someone can do a co-op.

Ive been using it for a few days, as far as any large difference i cant really taste or see any larger production in vapour either. What I do like is that it is a very tidy wick. NOt as much fraying, actually except for the cut ends its very sturdy. It can take a lot of torching.

I usually use good silica from Vaporbase that comes from Germany and its great stuff and sturdy but it does start to age faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread