The Vaporflask V3 & the Lemo V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
I got vapemail today!!
This is just my initial thoughts/ unboxing of the new vaporflask V3. It is a clone but it seems to be well made. Alum case, holds two 18650's and has china's clone of the evolve DNA40 temperature control chip in it. Seems to work quite similar to my vapor shark. Its got nice, small, ss tactile, clicky buttons and a USB charging port so you don't have to remove the dual 18650's. I like that the display is on top so you can see it while your vaping. I've got the lemo V2 on it, which I also received today and I'm also quite impressed with it. I like the lemo 2 better than the lemo 1 but I'm not sure of this top/side filling feature. You turn a ring on the side near the top to open a hole so you can fill it just like you turn the bottom ring to adjust airflow but these two seem to be a nice combo. I've used the temp control feature with my ni200 built troll rda and it seems to perform as expected though I've not put it through its paces.. We'll see but right now, I'm enjoying it without the temperature control on and its working as expected. Video reviews of both to come in the near future.

Vaporflask V3 and Lemo V2 ( both were provided for me for review by gearbest.com )
IMG_20150504_095442_695.jpg

The Lemo V2 is authentic and comes with a bunch of stuff, adjustable air flow and you can fill it from the side ( which I find a bit strange.) screwdrivers, an assortment of O rings, lengths of kanthal and even several pads of Ko hen doh ( Japanese cotton ) It came prebuilt to .5 ohm and is performing rather nicely at 15watts.
IMG_20150504_115317_668.jpg

The Vapor flask V3 and everything that comes with it. My lemo v2 on top for looks.
IMG_20150504_100536_849_1.jpg

A look down at the display which I think looks nearly identical to the DNA40 by evolve, temp control is off because I'm using the lemo v2 build with kanthal.
IMG_20150504_102058_378.jpg

Removing the battery caps, it says that you can do it with a coin but I didn't have one handy but I did have this huge screwdriver and there's nothing like a bit of overkill. :D.
IMG_20150504_100239_136.jpg

Here is how it looks in the hand, I quite like the feel and its not nearly as big as you would think. its comfortable.
IMG_20150504_095541_440.jpg

If your interested in either of these I will give you the links. both came from gearbest, as I said before and I will post coupon codes when and if they become available to me. I try to save everyone money when I can but even at these prices, they are good deals. Both seem quite well made.

Here's a link to the dual 18650 v3 vaporflask. 70 bucks without any coupon.
Vapor Flask V3 Style 40W Variable Wattage APV Box Mod-70.23 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

The authentic lemo V2 $29 bucks without any coupon.
Genuine Eleaf Lemo II Rebuildable Atomizer Kit-28.99 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

I'll update within 24hours with coupon codes if I can get them for you. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread