Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Someone just posted on fb that they will have a Radius at Vapercon this weekend.Im not going to mention this persons name,because I dont want to get them in trouble if they arent supposed to be showing it, but Im confident it was no idle boast. For all I know, it might even be one of the prizes theyre giving away there.

I will DEFINITELY check it out and let you guys know my impressions of it first hand if youre interested.
YES Please!!! Have fun at the show :thumbs:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Someone just posted on fb that they will have a Radius at Vapercon this weekend.Im not going to mention this person name, but Im confident it was no idle boast. It might even be one of the prizes thats being given away there.

I will DEFINITELY check it out and let you guys know my impressions of it first hand if youre interested.

:thumb:

I am interested!

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Someone just posted on fb that they will have a Radius at Vapercon this weekend.Im not going to mention this persons name,because I dont want to get them in trouble if they arent supposed to be showing it, but Im confident it was no idle boast. For all I know, it might even be one of the prizes theyre giving away there.

I would also like to know.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

I'm jealous!!! Yes, please!

Kasanova

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2014
Wiggles, NJ
I've been trying to get temp control to work for a year now, but with no luck at all. I've tried everything, the best I've got is 2 days out of a coil before it refines and hits temp at 6 watts and produces no vapour. It's been a really frustrating experience.

What device are you using? I've been using the SX Mini M-Class, and I usually run my 28 gauge 8 wraps around a 2.4mm bit resting at around .12 on a kayfun V4. My settings are 350ish degress at 40 joules and powerful mode.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Now more than ever I would consider it an honor to meet Zen. Before simply because he is such a figure in vaping, and makes neat stuff. Now because I am liking what I read of him as a human. Not one of us is perfect, but I enjoy meeting people that have a sense of humor, and can think up silly stuff too.

Kasanova

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2014
Wiggles, NJ
ok, for those who do not have Facebook. Just checked on some comments, and the Radius will be above 30 watts(which we knew already) but below 75 watts. One comment asked "if it will be able to keep up with his 75 watts IPV D2", Provapes response " Hi (insert name)- the full specs will be available on our website next Tuesday, but we don't have plans to go that high on power this time around. Hopefully we have something for you in the future"

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
The temp. control is what I am on the fence about... I like to fiddle when I have free time to do so which isn't offen enough. I just like a hassle free vape. I do enjoy building coils and trying new vape styles. I am hoping that the Radius can be run in TC/TL, 30-40watts, and have a mech. mode.
As far as the the firmware, I hope it's simple...click the mouse a couple times and it's updated. I do hope they have a hamster monitoring program and it would be cool if it told you when the fur ball was ready for retirement.

how about ti end caps with a carbon fiber middle?
^^^^^
this
omg!

pretty please with sugar in top. oh dear provape...

then get zen to make a p3 threaded Ti kabuki and eternal bliss will be achieved!

edit: I will have to change my login names everywhere to "PrettyFlyForaTiGuy"

Last edited:

Asteperious

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2014
uk
What device are you using? I've been using the SX Mini M-Class, and I usually run my 28 gauge 8 wraps around a 2.4mm bit resting at around .12 on a Kayfun V4. My settings are 350ish degress at 40 joules and powerful mode.
DNA 40s mostly, but been playing with the DNA200. I've got an M-class but mainly use it for kanthal. I'd love for Provari to come out with a foolproof solution.

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
I use temp control often. With the SX M I've had no issue with it at all. The main reason I like it is because it eliminates the dry hit even before you drain the tank.
To me it's a big plus feature regardless of what setting you Vape at. I don't have issues with dry hits but temp control eliminates the possibility.
I hope this is a feature that Provape will incorporate.
I'm a big fan of Provape and would love to make the radius my daily driver.

Sent from my iPhone

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I believe the TC technology is still in its infancy..maybe in a year or so when somebody comes up with a way to use kanthal or a less problematic way to build coils I'll give it a try. For now though I'm happy where I am...a tootle puffer who subohms every now and then. And when I do I mainly using drippers..not a big fan of sub-ohm tanks really. I prefer my good old magma and quasar.

If this is another dual 18650 mod no thanks! If it offers a 4400mah or larger battery with 50+ watts under the hood that will be an item of interest. I will likely be seeing this in Black Friday deals since that's about the time following late October you typically see a list of new items come out.

I already have a number of VW/VV box mods as well as other APVs including VW batteries I stocked up over the lat few years where this will have to stand out a bit like having temp control being one item of interest as already pointed to. This could actually become the first Provari here! So it has to be a mover and shaker!

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread