What kind of vaper are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

papler

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Switzerland
me too i'm a MTL. mostly with a Nautilus, Kabuki or GS Air, rarely subohm with a Subtank. Tried rebuildables but came to realize that I'm of the lazy sort and love the convenience of a prebuild coil I can easily pop in my tank. I usually vape around 9-10w (kabuki) or around 12-14w (naughty and GS). Haven't looked into TC so far.

I use regulated box mods mostly, although I have a vamo v5 somewhere and for the subtank an Aspire CF subohm.
One of my favourite box mods is the CoolFire IV, because of its looks (loooove the red! also have the blue) and the feel. screen could be a bit bigger tho ;) oh and the price is great! (thanks for that :wub:)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I'm a mouth hitter (hardly ever do the "to lung" part anymore) and I vape as a snack! :thumb: :laugh:

I was happily using mechs and assorted RTAs until I won a Disrupter on the giveaway - now you've spoiled me rotten, Innokin! :mad: From constant use, my unit has stopped charging (either cable or iCell jack got screwed up) - so back on my mechs and no longer enjoying them. :oops: I've ordered a new cable - hopefully that will fix my Disrupter. If not, soooo glad that the battery with jack is separate from the body and affordable!

I currently build single-coil at 0.6-0.7Ω, so around 20W on 18650 mechs, and wick with rayon. My next foray will probably be into SS430 wire on temp control, once I get some money together for a TC mod. I vape dessert flavors, mostly bakery or creamy with lots of sweetener. DIY juices, mostly FlavourArt flavorings.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Mostly MTL but Occasionally do the Lung. I like regulated mods. The only one i use at the moment is my Disrupter with a Subtank V2. RBA with my builds being .5-1.2
15-18watts. Fruits and Desserts are my fave Flavors with Strawberry or Banana Being Top choice. Waiting on the RBA for the Apex so I can get that because I want a good top fill I can rebuild. have only used tanks but have ordered an RDA mostly for testing flavors

Reactions: cindycated
I bought the itaste vv some years ago and just loved it. Liked the iclears and used them pretty much exclusively till the beginning of this year. I cuurently use the CoolFire 4, but when I want something stealthier, I still take out mu itaste vv/vw (Kept two and gave to smoker friends who eanted to try vaping the others). I really like the quality of Innokin products I've had coils last for 1-2 months. I'm considering the apex cause I've tried the subtank, and don't think I like subohming. And it leaks so I end up loosing so much juice. I have the lemo 2 and really like it except for how dinnicku it is to wick properly.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Strictly tight-draw low-wattage tootle puffer. :D For me, the Achilles RDA is *perfect* -- very tight draw, superb flavor, never leaks, and it holds 2.5ml so I don't have to constantly fiddle with it; that 2.5ml lasts many hours.

And these days, my favorite mods to put those Achilles on...

redandpink2.jpg

;)
Andria

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Strictly tight-draw low-wattage tootle puffer. :D For me, the Achilles RDA is *perfect* -- very tight draw, superb flavor, never leaks, and it holds 2.5ml so I don't have to constantly fiddle with it; that 2.5ml lasts many hours.

And these days, my favorite mods to put those Achilles on...

View attachment 500785

;)
Andria
What wrap/decals are those? They look great!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I am not Andria but i am in here at the moment lol. Those are not wraps. Not sure where it was done but she had someone Custom Etch that into the Mod. Thought it was Beautiful and a cool idea

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA

They're etched mods from phiniac.com, with a custom design. :) I love having two, so I can alternate days with 'em, and I always know who I am. :lol:

I got 'em because I already had a silver CF4 which I was just thrilled with (you can see the edge of it peeking in on the left side of the pic), so I ordered a custom-etched one for my 1 yr no-smoke-a-versary self-gift... They made a mistake and did the pink (amethyst) one instead of the red I had ordered, so they offered it to me at cost. :)

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Hey Andria Long time no see

Yup, how's Bama doing these days? Roll tide! (I joke with my husband that when Alabama plays GA, I dunno whether to holler "GO DAWGS!" or "ROLL TIDE!" -- so I compromise with "ROLL DAWGS!") :lol:

Andria

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Yup, how's Bama doing these days? Roll tide! (I joke with my husband that when Alabama plays GA, I dunno whether to holler "GO DAWGS!" or "ROLL TIDE!" -- so I compromise with "ROLL DAWGS!") :lol:

Andria
I have a few sisters that live in Georgia think I will have to use that one ;)

Reactions: AndriaD

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
No lung hits here, just tons of short little choo choo train puffs. Had used and loved my Dovpo E Mechs until I won a Disrupter and bought 3 extra batteries for it. I use rebuildable Genesis styled tanks with 100 wrapped with 400 wire mesh with resistances between .8- 1.8 ohms. The way I puff, I kill battery life and also coils... even a couple mesh ones. Like a rather tight draw although my RSST tanks have been drilled out a bit.

Recently got a TC device and got almost 2 months out of a cotton wicked coil with a very sweet milkshake juice. Put 200 ml through that one before having the wick changed. Before that I was cleaning and burning the wick about every 5 ml. This is the reason I am anxiously waiting for the Disrupter TC devices to hit the market.

As for tanks... currently in the market for a good glass tank with replaceable coil heads, tight to medium draw, preferably top fill that doesn't leak when laid on its side. Leaving hubby on ego batts and clearos until I find a tank that will work for him.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I'm an MTL low wattage vaper (generally in the 8-10W range). The Disrupter I won in the contest has become my absolute favorite mod. I bought 4 extra batteries for it in different colors and am waiting for those new ones you have coming to stock up even more. For tanks, I've been into rebuildables the last couple of months. My favorite is the Erlkonigin followed by the Rose v2 and Aqua v2. These are great flavor tanks, which is what I like the most about vaping.

Reactions: JoanJ

GwenRider

Moved On
Nov 6, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread