The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What kind of vaper are you?

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Joseph, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GemInEye

GemInEye Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    Im a MTL using gs air m on disrupters and cool fire 4s. I vape fruits, menthol tobaccos, beverages and non custard desserts.

Sent via Tapayappin

• Like Like x 1
  2. louiesquared

louiesquared Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2015
    Los Angeles
    Direct to Lung Vaper. Mostly RTA's but some RDA's and SubOhm Tanks as well. I do love the flavor and vapor production from the iSub G but the vape is not warm enough. Would be nice to have a coil that can take 50-60 watts for it so I can get a warmer vape. A rebuildable head would be sweet.

3. Woofer

Woofer Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2014
    PA, SK, CA
    I am the kind of vaper who thinks the guy who did that video is hopelessly confused and incapable. :D

MTL, low wattage < 20, sometimes Ni200 sometimes not.
    I used both rebuildable tanks and drippers.
    I like small mods and small tanks. VS rDNA40 is the largest mod I would use.

I own no "sub-tanks" and probably never will.

4. Sentrarob99

Sentrarob99 Full Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Parkville

5. Sentrarob99

Sentrarob99 Full Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Parkville
    Im a straight lung hitter.

6. Plumes.91

Plumes.91 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    MTL (aka- I hate lung hits, I don't NEED big vapor, all I care about is THROAT-HIT!!!) lol.
    I enjoy throat hit, much more than vapor production and warm vapor. Cool vape = Good!

My favorite reg mod right now, is probably a toss-up between my Subox & my Evic VTC Mini.
    My favorite mod of all time, right now, is my REO's Mod- Reo Grand. Will always be my #1.
    My favorite tank right now, is the ego-ONE-mega from joyetech, also enjoy the kanger sub.
    My favorite RDA at-the-moment is a tossup between the smokRDA & the A7 by Sailing.

My favorite juice is: ANY BWB Tobacco, & I also enjoy RY4 from MOST websites. ;)
    Nic Lvl is: 12-18mg. My Res/Wattages are usually around 12w, with any Resistance coil, lol.
    On Mech mods, I like around 1ohm thru-out the battery charge, tho I enjoy 0.5 as-well.
    Nic Lvl for clearomizers, cartomizers, 510 atomizers, and old-skool tanks = 12-18mg.
    (although, i am currently vaping 18mg juice in my RDAs, because i HAVE-TO, unfortunately.. lol.

& that is ME, that is who I am, as a vaper... take me or leave me, that's WHO I Am!! :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. VapieDan

VapieDan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The majority of vapers fit your profile. The lung hitters or cloud chasers are a passionate group that spend a lot of money on devices and liquid. As you can see from the dominance in vaping media they draw the attention and those seeking profits. The real irony is if more effort was placed on recruiting smokers the pool of vapers would increase many fold far outreaching the smaller market of the Sub Ohm crowd. I think vaping took a detour. It is nice to see Innokin is addressing the issue with new kits designed to entice smokers. The so called Sub Ohm Starter kits are for an entry to Sub Ohming not an introduction to vaping.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kprthevapr

Kprthevapr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    I'm a hoarder! I love vaping! Every aspect of it!
    I've tried the new tanks that are on the market, I'm just not a tank fan! Rda's on the other hand, are my favorites. I have a couple of regulated mods that I have been test driving for a couple of months, I have to say they've come along way since the beginning :)
    I like lung hits and clouds! Rebuild my own coils too!
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sentrarob99

Sentrarob99 Full Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Parkville
    I'm a direct lung vaper. Using Innokin Cool Fire IV set at 20W and a iSub Apex 5 open at full throttle m

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.