What kind of vaper are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
I am the kind of vaper who thinks the guy who did that video is hopelessly confused and incapable. :D

MTL, low wattage < 20, sometimes Ni200 sometimes not.
I used both rebuildable tanks and drippers.
I like small mods and small tanks. VS rDNA40 is the largest mod I would use.

I own no "sub-tanks" and probably never will.

Sentrarob99

Dec 21, 2015
Parkville
Hey guys! We want to get to know you more! So, ECF Innokin family, what kind of vaper are you? Are you a mouth to lung-er, direct lung hitter, rebuildable fiend, or do you prefer tanks? Mech user? Maybe you only like regulated? Tell us about you!

For me, I'm a regulated lover. I have a soft spot for tanks but at home I prefer to drip. My favorite mod of all time is the Mellody Box (hoping for the DNA200 version!) and my favorite atty of all time is the Velocity. My favorite Innokin device is the MVP 3.0 PRO and my favorite Innokin tank is the Apex.

So, how about you?

Sentrarob99

Dec 21, 2015
Parkville
I'm a mouth to lung vaper most of the time. I do lung hit once in a while. I make my own coils at 1.5-1.8. I've been using kayfuns for quite a while now. I've tried a few sub ohm tanks. I know sub ohming is very popular now but it seems like every tank that comes out is designed for sub ohming and doesn't work well for people that use mid resistance coils at low to medium power levels. That being said, I have yet to try a TC mod so that might be different.
Im a straight lung hitter.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
MTL (aka- I hate lung hits, I don't NEED big vapor, all I care about is THROAT-HIT!!!) lol.
I enjoy throat hit, much more than vapor production and warm vapor. Cool vape = Good!

My favorite reg mod right now, is probably a toss-up between my Subox & my Evic VTC Mini.
My favorite mod of all time, right now, is my REO's Mod- Reo Grand. Will always be my #1.
My favorite tank right now, is the ego-ONE-mega from joyetech, also enjoy the kanger sub.
My favorite RDA at-the-moment is a tossup between the smokRDA & the A7 by Sailing.

My favorite juice is: ANY BWB Tobacco, & I also enjoy RY4 from MOST websites. ;)
Nic Lvl is: 12-18mg. My Res/Wattages are usually around 12w, with any Resistance coil, lol.
On Mech mods, I like around 1ohm thru-out the battery charge, tho I enjoy 0.5 as-well.
Nic Lvl for clearomizers, cartomizers, 510 atomizers, and old-skool tanks = 12-18mg.
(although, i am currently vaping 18mg juice in my RDAs, because i HAVE-TO, unfortunately.. lol.

& that is ME, that is who I am, as a vaper... take me or leave me, that's WHO I Am!! :D

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
MTL (aka- I hate lung hits, I don't NEED big vapor, all I care about it THROAT-HIT!!!) lol.
I enjoy throat hit, much more than vapor production and warm vapor. Cool vape = Good!

My favorite reg mod right now, is probably a toss-up between my Subox & my Evic VTC Mini.
My favorite mod of all time, right now, is my REO's Mod- Reo Grand. Will always be my #1.
My favorite tank right now, is the ego-ONE-mega from joyetech, also enjoy the kanger sub.
My favorite RDA at-the-moment is a tossup between the smokRDA & the A7 by Sailing.

My favorite juice is: ANY BWB Tobacco, & I also enjoy RY4 from MOST websites. ;)
Nic Lvl is: 12-18mg. My Res/Wattages are usually around 12w, with any Resistance coil, lol.
On Mech mods, I like around 1ohm thru-out the battery charge, tho I enjoy 0.5 as-well.
Nic Lvl for clearomizers, cartomizers, 510 atomizers, and old-skool tanks = 12-18mg.
(although, i am currently vaping 18mg juice in my RDAs, because i HAVE-TO, unfortunately.. lol.

& that is ME, that is who I am, as a vaper... take me or leave me, that's WHO I Am!! :D

The majority of vapers fit your profile. The lung hitters or cloud chasers are a passionate group that spend a lot of money on devices and liquid. As you can see from the dominance in vaping media they draw the attention and those seeking profits. The real irony is if more effort was placed on recruiting smokers the pool of vapers would increase many fold far outreaching the smaller market of the Sub Ohm crowd. I think vaping took a detour. It is nice to see Innokin is addressing the issue with new kits designed to entice smokers. The so called Sub Ohm Starter kits are for an entry to Sub Ohming not an introduction to vaping.

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I'm a hoarder! I love vaping! Every aspect of it!
I've tried the new tanks that are on the market, I'm just not a tank fan! Rda's on the other hand, are my favorites. I have a couple of regulated mods that I have been test driving for a couple of months, I have to say they've come along way since the beginning :)
I like lung hits and clouds! Rebuild my own coils too!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread