Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hi! you know sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you. Well today I think the bear got me..:blink: Crap I'm tired...

Time to relax. You're home now :)

I don't get it at all. I get expected battery life out of mine. I've been in 18350 mini mode practically from the day I got it. Love the small profile. I get about 2/3rds of a day on a single charge. I could get a full day in a 18490 and probably a day and a half on a 18650. Of course YMMV (goes without saying).

I used to get more than a day from a battery. Pre kayfun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Hi Kkay, have you tried going to control panel, programs and features and clicked the windows updates? You can uninstall them, - or just select an earlier restore point and disable all but the security updates.

I tried to go back in time. I create restore points fairly often. Only one showed up. There were small glitches with backing up my photos and documents etc... from my external drive. It warned me about going back, and gave me a message that made me decide I didn't want to fool with it. Such as redoing all my network adapter settings and all that business. That would be a no no for me. The latest updates installed successfully. One day there were like 18 updates though. I don't know which one messed it up. I check with sfc /scannow, and that is how I found it. Then I tried to do the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and all that too. It said the source files could not be downloaded. I went to a help site online. The guy told me I'd have to redo my computer. I freaked out. This computer was a Win8. I upgraded to 8.1, and it was a nightmare with what all happened. It took the computer maker tech forever with me, to get it straightened out. Then it ran smooth. I decided to change my Microsoft password. It took it online. I eventually rebooted, and then it would not take my password to sign in to Windows. It is a long and pitiful story. Needless to say Microsoft is on my _ _ _ _ list. So I redid my computer. It wouldn't go back to 8.1, there was a problem with the manufacturer software, that was downloaded to a flash drive. So then I had to find my original back up that was on a Win8 with the initial software. I just stuck with that. I didn't want to chance another huge mess up going to 8.1. Now this. I am pretty upset about it. I spent untold hours messing with this stuff this go round. Then I find out all I did wasn't going to do it. I think they should have to send you a Windows dvd like they used to. They rush to get this out, and there ya go, a total mess. They should have waited on Win8, and had realized some people wouldn't like it. They should have sent all of us a free 8.1 dvd for those who get messed up with the original Win8 software. Now they have Win10. But I hear there are some privacy issues with it. So I dunno about continuing with Microsoft stuff. They used to be pretty good, and I enjoyed each upgrade. But now things aren't easy to start over. I had a back up to my external hard drive, but it would not fix it either. It was just one hot mess after another! I can't get on the internet any other way, as I don't have internet on my cell phone. So I am going to prolong this until I feel like I have the time, and strength to deal with it, AGAIN. I think there were 160 updates to Win8 when I redid it. That is flat out ridiculous!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening Army!

Finally, we have juice again!!! Both Hula's care package and the A+ I ordered through Sirius came in this afternoon. YAY
Filled up the Subtank Mini and been puffin away all afternoon. So glad too. Last night I had a hard time sleeping kept waking up feeling short of breath. Now I can finally throw these damn stinkies out.

Trying to figure out what flavors Hula sent. I'll get a pic up soon and will ask her.

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
Evening Army!

Finally, we have juice again!!! Both Hula's care package and the A+ I ordered through Sirius came in this afternoon. YAY
Filled up the Subtank Mini and been puffin away all afternoon. So glad too. Last night I had a hard time sleeping kept waking up feeling short of breath. Now I can finally throw these damn stinkies out.

Trying to figure out what flavors Hula sent. I'll get a pic up soon and will ask her.

Thank God!! That lasted way too long, I'll bet it was difficult to sleep, with all those stupid cigs coming back out of your system it may take a few more weeks to get back to normal. I'm happy you finally got the juice [emoji4]

Sent from my  ☏

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I have to totally redo my computer, again. Some updates corrupted Windows. I could pull my hair out. I am not going to do it right now. I am going to prolong it. If I could, I'd just buy a new Win 8.1 and be done with it. But I am stuck with this one for no telling how long. I have chickened out on the Linux switch so far. I tried to do Linux live, but it was a little over my head. Instead of making things easily, in many ways they've made it more complicated. So Chak, believe me, I have sympathy for you. I just redid this computer not long ago. I am not a happy camper knowing I have to go through all this again.

Technology is amazing, my computer fixed itself - my contacts are all back where they belong. Didn't have to do a thing.

Good Morning Army. Why can't there be a two day work week, and a five day weekend ?
(OMG, that almost sounds like something BK would ask. More Coffee..... !)

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

More coffee over here, too. No beer tonight.

Good morning Army!
I can't even begin to describe these last few days, ugh! Anyway, looks like I missed a TON of stuff going on here.

@everyone here: I think the Crown coil issue is my doing, my vape habits are most likely the cause of the coils going south 2 fast.
Thank you to everyone who helped. Man, this group is fricken amazing!

So, I bought these clearance dresses at Babies R Us and were delivered yesterday only to find out they look like garbage. Dents, chips, Knicks & poor paint. It took me over 2 hours on the phone to get it resolved yesterday, ugh. Anyway the manager is going to give me my choice of any dresser at the retail price ($649) for each one. Seriously I can't believe he agreed to that but my first order was canceled and now this. Only catch is I have to bring them back to the store and they are huge dressers. I'm hoping the T&C van will accommodate them with all the seats folded away.

I'm sorry I never responded to a few of those that helped me, I have some health issues (and 3 young kids) who keep me on my toes. [emoji4]

Sent from my  ☏

Glad you figured out your juice issues, underdog. That's a bummer about the dressers, but nice of the manger to give you a special offer.

well I did read it right at first... it was dresses and then my dyslexia kicked in and read Babes R Us then got confoozed on how dresses can get dents,chips, knicks and poor paint.... and then started wondering why you were buying dresses from babes R Us...
then I read some more and saw dressers.. as in furniture then it all made sense :)

I did the same thing... ;)

Yeah but I have to deal with what the hubby did to his parents too haha

Ain't that a kick in the pants... ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
wonder if she sent you some of my rum juice.... which reminds me ... I need to replenish a supply to a couple of people... shame on me for forgetting...
I don't think so BK. None of them look dark enough. One of them I'm pretty sure is Huntsman by the smell & taste of it.

The flavors I got from A+ are...
King Pin
Godfather
Cherry House Blend and a sample of
Lime Cream

They're all 18mg nic and premixed and aged, so I can get right to vaping them... :D

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
OK, Hula, what did I get here...
I think there's some Huntsman in that big bottle, Y/N?
You & Sirius are life savers! Thank you so much!!! {{{hugs}}}

So, we have a tank full of...
King Pin in the KFV4: "It is a very complicated and spicy boss of a liquid and is sure to enjoyed by those who like the adventure of anise blended with other spices and hidden treasures."

...and one of Cherry House Blend in the KFV1: A blend of light & dark Cavendish and Cherry

Last, but not least I believe Huntsman in the Kanger Subtank Mini: What can I say? Huntsman is Huntsman. aaahhhhhhh
It's a shame though you can only fill this tank half way because the center air tube is so short.

Amazing, I'm already topping off the Huntsman tank, been vaping since 2PM. LOL So nice to be vaping again! :wub:

IMG_5803.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm going to bet that was pre-subohm no?

Sent from my  ☏

I don't subohm. The lowest coil I've done is 1.2. I think I need to try for something closer to the 1.8 - 2.4 that I used to use with the Novas

This is not going to be fun or pretty.

Question for the smart people (which totally excludes me): I've been making micro coils, would that help drain the battery faster? Nova coils were spaced. Should I 'try' making a spaced coil?

Users who are viewing this thread