Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I think that I need to get some of those fantastic new adult coloring books to keep my mind...... occupied......I'll even try them in ink to challenge myself. Ha! :)
    I bought one of those recently ... haven't touched it yet :facepalm:

Qew

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    Happy Valentines Day to all my MM friends!
    trixie-valentines-day.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Dale, I may have a bit of a problem with the "shaky hands" thing; but I can give it a go and see what happens.......May develop a new "art form". Ha! :)
    If you can build all those coils Chooch I'm pretty certain you can color ;)

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2010
    Woodland Park, CO
    Happy Valentines Day to my mountain buds. I'm feeling a little melancholy being across the country from my Valentine. I've now been in this hotel for 7 days and 4 more to go. I haven't been lonely with work and the grandgirls have been with me since Friday. But they're taking off today to go to parties and stay with friends tonight (no school tomorrow).

My day will consist of going to Target and picking up food somewhere and of course, the never ending work. No way am I setting foot in a restaurant.

Qew - thanks for the doggie pics. I'm missing my little fur friends.

Hope you all have a good day!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Here you go, Ms.C......I too am without my Valentine as he's in Memphis painting on his dad's house we're trying to sell and showing it today. Welp, when he got there Thurs. he decided to send me a card.......P.O. said I should get it by Sat........Hahahahaha.....Mon. is President's Day and P.O. closed........Hahahahaha........I will get it Tues. after he gets here on.....Mon.......Hahahahaha!.......That's okay, anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks. heheheheheheh. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread