Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good Morning Mountaineers,:)

Chooch I think there wasn't a dry eye in the house last night.:cry:

Onward ho, just knowing that where sticking together helps.I really think the FDA has bin spying on these boards for a long time as clueless as they appear otherwise, they where remarkably well informed on how to destroy vaping.
Instead of studying the process itself they just gathered information and used it against us.:grr:
I'll take the cell beside you and Angel,I always lived a law abiding life and now as my golden years approach I will turn outlaw.:pervy:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I am hoping I got the Purple Shrapnel. I just got this little lady and she badly needs a hat!

0807061534.jpg

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Ms.Cruzer... you made me tear up again. It was our pleasure! Can't tell you how much it has meant to us to have such amazing customers that you've all become friends. And helping others to celebrate not smoking has been such a gift to us.

I had to show you guys the 'tip bowl'. It's empty now. :blink: It's been sitting here on the coffee table with tips in it for several years now. What am I going to do with it now?! (Isn't it gorgeous? Doug made it.)

IMG_0897.JPG

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Jiminy cricket! That was a LOT to catch up on! :blink: It was fun though. Never knew I was hanging out with a bunch of pole dancers. :lol:
There is also now an eleaf Pico squeeze which is a squonker and an eleaf Aster which uses a replaceable battery! Here I go again! I want one of each!
Oh no. Now I want one of each, too. :facepalm:
FINALLY!!! Someone besides me that likes it to get dark early!! :w00t: :lol:
ME ME! I LOVE it getting dark earlier. Absolutely loath daylight savings time.
Well I'm happy to report that the grocery pickup at Wally World went great (well except for the pouring rain at the time :facepalm:)...they called to let me know it was ready and then I just had to call the number back when I got there and they brought it out and loaded it in my car...will definitely be using this service a lot! :thumbs:
Oooh! I need to see if they offer that at our walmart! It would probably save money too, since that way I'd only get what was on 'the list'. :laugh:
Good morning everyone! Hope your days are going well.

After all this talk of destructive animals yesterday... This morning I went out the front door to find that some animal (I think a racoon) dug my mini sunflower out of it's pot! The flower was actually removed and set to the side, and dirt everywhere. :confused:
Rotten rotten raccoon!
I've got blackeyed susans growing out my kitchen window this year. Three of them are about 14ft tall now. They're ginormous! One couldn't handle it and is now laying on the ground... happily blooming away. (I can relate. I'd rather lay down, too. :laugh:)
Oh yeah, vape mail has got here and I have to tell you Chooch and you Chilli that I owe you a special thank you for talking me in to the patchwork tip,:D it is such a fun lively tip currently sprucing up the equally new black pico.
The funny thing is that patchwork is a spiral to so Kayte gave us two spirals that night and so versatile, depending on the color of the mod you turn it to the corosponding color and have a perfect match for your mod.
I'm in love.:wub:

It is official now....happy Thursday.:) :thumbs: :banana:

NFeClS3.jpg
It looks so pretty! And fun! And I'm so happy you like it. :wub:
I'd be happy to get some of your rain, Angel. :) Stay dry!

Got a Chrysanthemum coming in too, Splat. :)
You managed to win by a nose, but fortunately there was some left over. Whew! :pervy:

Hey, aikanae! :) You may have an idea there. Accessories/nonessential category.......I just vaped without using my tip! :ohmy: Unless you vape a huge number of watts, the top doesn't get hot enough to have to use one.......Kayte should check it out! :w00t:
FDA originally had them in the accessories list... but for whatever bizarre reason, changed their minds and made them components. That means tip makers are manufacturers. That's where the worst of the regs hit and will sink most every business that makes anything (liquid, tips, etc.) I've seen some great liquids already gone from the market. So sad. :cry:
I miss seeing new tips from Kayte & Doug. I still go to the MhM site every day ... sometimes twice or more, in hopes of seeing some tips pop up but they're gone !!! I keep thinking maybe my browser just goes to the wrong site or something. Stupid browser.
My browser is doing the same thing!
It shocks me to go to the website too. Looks nothing like my site!
Hopefully, that will be changing very soon. :D
Speaking of rushers being broke.....[emoji23]
234a811d72239fccf2b375b66a2a880a.jpg

You would think that they could at least make up the bed [emoji12]

....before lounging on the pillows lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel
:lol: Thanks for the giggle MB!
:p

:banana: Got mine in today and it looks more like yours, Truli, than Splats. Got a bit of white and leafy green in it too. Some glistening in spots but no sparkles or glitter. Red as all get out and works with Ruby to a tee, but ready for Christmas on the Emerald ProVari........I want to eat it, it looks so good. :p
It looks like candy to me!
Don't bite it! :laugh:
You are cracking me up Chooch.:laugh:

Doug asked me how I would really like it, so I told him and he and Kayte made it happen.:banana:
Our pleasure. :wub:
I was probably the last one to see that :rolleyes:

Good morning ...errr, afternoon JoAnn :)
Not paying attention again, dale? :p

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I didn't even check my account, I mean I can pay for the Amboyna Burl I'll just have to save somewhere else for a little.I understand why you have to do it but I don't have to like it, I'm sure I can still contact you should something ever go wrong with one of my precious but none of us want to never hear from you and Doug again.

Dale what are we supposed to do with out our morning coffee
or Chooch's cheerfull bantering, Momabirds energie, Angel and little Angel, Kat Darling breezing throug with a twinkle in her eye, Chilli and Truli, JoAnn and Tearose and all our other
Molehill familie members.

Kayte as long as your willing to put up with us we will be here, or whatever place we decide on, If I have to open a group for the Molehill familie on FB or where ever then that is what we will do.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Love you too dale. :wub:
I will try to come hang out here as much as I can... just point me to where. This thread won't be around for long since I won't be making tips to sell here.

b0403.gif

(That smiley is so pathetic it made me snicker. lol)

Qew... those pies!!! THAT made me laugh out loud. Might be the first real laugh I've had today. :wub: The swear corner sounds way better than having my mouth washed out with soap! Never thought I'd get my mouth washed out with PIE for swearing! I would have taken it up long ago! :lol::lol::lol:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
'Morning, Dale. :unsure: Well, I had to cut out early and abruptly 'cause yelling, "Sheetz and blankets!" :-x just didn't cut it and I had to get a grip........which usually means I seek out my pillow to escape to a calmer place.

Of course, we'll figure this out and become stronger and more knowledgeable in the process. ECF isn't going away nor Facebook so we got meeting places........and if need be, stamps are still available. Use them all the time. :facepalm: Kayte and Doug will always be on Molehill Mountain so we will know where to find them......even if we have to set up tents in their back 40 acres. :p Now I'm excited to see how we're getting together to sort this out and give the FDA a big fat sloppy :pervy::pervy::pervy:! :w00t:

I'm going out today. Make a "run" 'bout every two months for favorite local juices. Going to stop by Walmart to pick up some qt. Mason jars with PBA free lids and divide the cube of vg/pg that came in yesterday and put into extra freezer. Figured if it was okay to freeze the nic which is in pg or vg or both and it would last for quite a few years, why not just the pg/vg by itself? Worth a try and one more thing not to worry about.

Best I can do right now is to be prepared against the vulgarities of an over reaching, bloated government that I've come to disbelieve and despise. I will continue to vape with an open system........ and buy what I want even without the FDA approval. Angel and I have already figured out how to decorate our adjoining cells. :thumbs: Kiss my......patootie FDA! :pervy:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Angel, I remember making that tip! :D
The beginning of a beautiful friendship! :wub:

I'm sure you remember this one too Kayte...my mom's memorial tip...you did such an awesome job and it's definitely one of my most treasured pieces! :wub:

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Ms.Cruzer my first tip was bought at a quick draw party for Christmas a beautiful red pine cone.

Come to think of it, Christmas may have been mine too. All I know is my draw had to improved if I intended to grab what I liked. There's some professional gun slingers in this group!

But now I have woods, segmented woods, water colors, sparkles and bling and so many beautiful acrylics along with my treasured Rocky Mountain tip that Dale let me have. Enough to keep me dressed properly for years to come.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Well, shoot! Someone beat me in the shoot out of the Chrysanthemum that was posted on Aug. 4th, Pg 215. There was a Hibiscus Potpourri posted on Sat, Aug. 6th, Pg. that is very red. Confusion reigns!!!

Me :p

Chrysanthemum Potpourri (This is a gorgeous intense red... like red cherry jello.)
chrysanthemum-h46-1-jpg.585755

and it is simply gorgeous:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread