Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Have you completely forgotten the mess this country was in 8 years ago? Cuz, clearly we must be living in different countries. Today the jobless rate has dropped below the historical median. The stock market is healthier. The bubble that burst is over. More people have health insurance. Interest rates are at all time lows. Where have you been living my friend?
In Reality...

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
for the record ... Trump was not asking Russia to hack anything.

He was asking for them to release what they had already hacked from Hillary's server.

Particularly, the emails Clinton purposely deleted so the FBI wouldn't see them.

The media spins this into whatever suits their agenda.

However, they have learned and will be more careful rigging the general election against Trump.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

He was asking for them to release what they had already hacked from Hillary's server.

Particularly, the emails Clinton purposely deleted so the FBI wouldn't see them.

However, they have learned and will be more careful rigging the general election against Trump.

You should move to the US and join the Republican Party :grr:

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
Funny joke RB. Made me laugh. The jobless rate drops when those are dropped off unemployment and are no longer counted. The stock market is at a all time high because you get nothing from a savings account. The economy is good after Obama added 12 million people to the food stamp program. Obamacare sucks. The last 7 years we have turned Syria and Libya into terrorist training camps, thanks Hillary. Terrorists attacks almost daily now, but life is wonderful.

On the positive side Obama did keep the American firearm industry busy. My gun shop has a big poster of Obama on the wall with the saying "America's Best gun salesperson". He certainly sold me on buying a hand gun.

My brother manages the biggest firearm store in OKC and he loves it when Obama addresses the nation stating once again we were not attacked by terrorists. Flipping loves it! Guaranteed two weeks of record breaking sales once again for his store.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
My brother manages the biggest firearm store in OKC and he loves it when Obama addresses the nation stating once again we were not attacked by terrorists. Flipping loves it! Guaranteed two weeks of record breaking sales once again for his store.
Obama got me headed to my local gun shop. 49 people killed but he wasn't a terrorist. It was his guns. Would everyone rather it be a pressure cooker or a suicide belt.

John Kerry feels air conditioners are the biggest threat to the USA. So far they haven't turned off the air conditioning in the state department. Soon we will have to register our air conditioning units and pay a tax for using them. This is the worst administration in my lifetime.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Yes, yes I am. Probably the most irresponsible thing a candidate vying for the highest office in the land has EVER done. I want to know where the outrage over this is?

My outrage will be addressed at the ballot box. No matter who gets elected I predict a one term deal. Sad that those most qualified to do the job want nothing to do with it.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello, all. I am of course new here. Please forgive if the answer to my question is buried somewhere in the previous 682 pages.
I just ordered one of the Provari Mini's.
When I was placing my order, I checked to box to add the MultiCharger. I also selected 1ea 18490 and 2ea 18350 batteries.
The package arrived, yay! my first Provari.
The charger they sent is a Tenergy TN270. The Tenergy website has this description:
Designed to charge 1 – 2 pieces of Li-Ion 14500/18500/18650 batteries. This is also the description on the charger itself.
Is this the correct charger for the IMR18490 and IMR18350?

Welcome CatLady, and congrats on your new Provi Mini! As said, and agree, your charger will be fine for those batts.

And now, some news from a few years ago.........

0de95480-1a60-4d0d-b996-76d2bdb65cf5.jpg

Anyone know this young woman? I sure didn't. She remained unknown. So I'll say, "Hi. Sybil!"

And thank you. America...

sybil ludington's heroic midnight ride -- 7/28/16

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Lexi (sigh) - wow. PLEASE be careful.

And draw an imaginary line, like a laser, in the direction of wherever it's pointed. Imagine everything down that line, regardless of walls, or anything else that you THINK is "in the way". This practice should ALWAYS be done, whether it's loaded or not. It trains your brain to never forget about that, and it might save someone's life some day.

Respect the firearms, every second of every day. Carelessness is unacceptable and unforgiving.

VERY glad to see that our friend Lexi is with us right now. And please don't ever do that again. OK? :wub:
My DIL was visiting her father in Oklahoma a year of two back. He was in the next room cleaning his gun.

Guess what. A bullet can go through a wall and still have enough momentum to go through a human leg.

The 4 rules of gun safety:
- The gun is ALWAYS loaded.
- Never point the gun at something you are not prepared to destroy.
- Always be sure of your target and what's BEHIND it.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Welcome CatLady, and congrats on your new Provi Mini! As said, and agree, your charger will be fine for those batts.

And now, some news from a few years ago.........

0de95480-1a60-4d0d-b996-76d2bdb65cf5.jpg

Anyone know this young woman? I sure didn't. She remained unknown. So I'll say, "Hi. Sybil!"

And thank you. America...

sybil ludington's heroic midnight ride -- 7/28/16

I'm gonna say it. She's largely unknown because in America, and most of the world for that matter, people are afraid of strong competent women. Paul Revere was a man. Sybil, was not. So we'll remember and praise the man. We'll forget the young girl who was also heroic.

Yea, I said it!

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State

It is funny Willy since Trump was being sarcastic. The emails Trump talked about were the 33,000 emails Hillary had her attorney's delete from her illegal server in the basement of their house in NY. Not only deleted and formatted but scrubbed clean of any trace. How could Trump ask Russia to hack them when Clinton destroyed them over a year ago. What Trump was saying if Clinton's illegal email server was hacked by Russia or anyone they should make them public. My the liberal media makes it sound like Trump is asking Russia to hack the US government. According to the FBI Hillary Clinton couldn't pass a security clearance test.

The media won't say a word about Sharia Law and how it is practiced in the Muslim countries and even here in the USA. Good old Hillary took over 30 million dollars from countries who use Sharia Law. Oh she is a fighter though for women's rights and the LGBT community. NOT

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
It is funny Willy since Trump was being sarcastic. The emails Trump talked about were the 33,000 emails Hillary had her attorney's delete from her illegal server in the basement of their house in NY. Not only deleted and formatted but scrubbed clean of any trace. How could Trump ask Russia to hack them when Clinton destroyed them over a year ago. What Trump was saying if Clinton's illegal email server was hacked by Russia or anyone they should make them public. My the liberal media makes it sound like Trump is asking Russia to hack the US government. According to the FBI Hillary Clinton couldn't pass a security clearance test.

The media won't say a word about Sharia Law and how it is practiced in the Muslim countries and even here in the USA. Good old Hillary took over 30 million dollars from countries who use Sharia Law. Oh she is a fighter though for women's rights and the LGBT community. NOT

OK....we get it. You truly don't like her. I truly don't like Trump or the platform the Republican party stands for. Actually, I'll restate that. I don't personally dislike him. I truly think he'd be a disaster as Commander in Chief. And the party stands for just about everything I simply can't support.

But what you write and what I write isn't going to change anyone's personal beliefs or opinions. Which is fine. I applaud your right to support the candidate you feel is best. And I appreciate my right to vote who I think is best.

So can we please move on from this subject? This is my fault. I started it yesterday. I keep having to say I won't do it. But then I wouldn't be me if'n I didn't get riled up now and then. And you wouldn't be you if'n you didn't either.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

Nice to see I am not the only one who gets it ... I find the spin on a story like this, very similar to the ANTZ spin on Vaping.

Twist the truth to suit an agenda.

Sent via iPhone

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Nice to see I am not the only one who gets it ... I find the spin on a story like this, very similar to the ANTZ spin on Vaping.

Twist the truth to suit an agenda.

Sent via iPhone

You spoke the truth Willy. You are not alone my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread