Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Anyone notice how the phishing scams have increased with the Holiday Season?
I got one from Netflix that said my account had been suspended until I updated my info. Just click here lol. I went to netflix via my own logon and told the chat rep. He checked my account and gave me an address to forward the mail to. Sure got to watch what you open

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Can you believe that it is 4:35 and darkness is approaching. Geez, It's not even December yet!

The absolutely most stunning sunrise ever made it completely worth being out at dawn feeding critters today.
I enjoy sitting out back watching the sunrise and the deer making their way to cover. I used to get up a little earlier and go sit on the beach in the summer

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
'moanin, Voltatics.

I get up well before the crack of dawn, daily, and have to settle for the sun rising through/over the trees. Same is true of sunset. I could drive down to the beach and catch it there, but that's almost an hour drive. If I wanted to drive a little longer, say two hours, I could watch the sun rise from one beach and set from another beach as well, Cape May has beaches on the east and west sides.

Lizzie, sunset is about 4:30 here in the "northern latitudes" already. It is kind of depressing to have it happening so darn early. Combine that with the cloudy and rainy weather we've had for the last couple of days and it seems even earlier. At least we have some sunshine today, but the wind makes it kind of cool even with that sunshine.

UPS just pulled up CYL

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Oh boy, the Brown Truck of Joy. UPS doesn't get here until so late! Like 8pm. It doesn't come on Saturdays either.

Looks like it will be cloudy and chilly today. I'm waiting to see if my client is going to cancel today. She canceled yesterday and I foolishly suggested I could come today. I have the trainer coming at 10:30 So I won't even be able to get to her house until 1pm. Which is when I usually take my afternoon break:) I have a good chance she will still cancel again this morning.

You know, it is so sandy here it is almost like sunrise at the beach.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Ok I'm super excited!!! I bought a Smok Alien kit yesterday!!! I can't wait till I get it... I want to play with it. Its my first serious mod. It comes with the Smok Baby Beast and oh boy I'm chompin' at the bit... Come on USPS!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Certainly sounds impressive! You'll have to let us know all about it once you try it:)

[URL=http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/renolizzie/media/Projects/20161201_115620_zpsapxmuurj.jpg.html] [/URL]

Here is my handsome boy. This is his second time wearing a saddle. First time for me to put on a saddle. The trainer was so excellent.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Ok I'm super excited!!! I bought a Smok Alien kit yesterday!!! I can't wait till I get it... I want to play with it. Its my first serious mod. It comes with the Smok Baby Beast and oh boy I'm chompin' at the bit... Come on USPS!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
Sounds great Celtic. Hope you enjoy it.

Certainly sounds impressive! You'll have to let us know all about it once you try it:)

Here is my handsome boy. This is his second time wearing a saddle. First time for me to put on a saddle. The trainer was so excellent.
That's awesome Lizzie. He's a beauty for sure.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I got my vapemail!!!!!!!!!!! WOWZER this thing is amazing!!! 2 hits off of it and I have a serious nic buzz going on... at only 3mg!!!! The amount of flavor in this thing is phenomenal!!!:shock::shock::shock:

I fully recommend this Smok Alien with the Baby Beast to anyone who likes subohming. :banana:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2012
    'moanin, Volties.

We're still getting used to our new morning routine. I'm getting up a half hour earlier to take care of Leo's morning walk and make his breakfast so Mrs. Awsum doesn't have to rush getting ready to go to work.

Leo had a big day yesterday. First, we took a ride to the post office and he was great in the car. He stayed in the back of the Jeep and sat behind me, watching out the windshield from between the seats. In the evening he went to kindergarten for the first time.

The facility and trainer are very nice but I was a little disappointed with the class size. There was only one other puppy, a Scottish Terrier (aka rug rat) named Emma. Emma was hyper active and hyper aggressive which made for some interesting moments. Leo wanted to sniff and play, but Emma just kept barking and snarling, even when she was being worked with by the trainer.

Overall, we're fairly happy with it though. Since there's only the two of them, the trainer can spend a lot of extra time with each of them which is a big plus. We also found out that Leo likes meat balls better than chicken. Maybe the flavor? Plus, he gets a lot of chicken as part of his regular diet. We'll see how training goes at home using the chicken.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2012
    I got my vapemail!!!!!!!!!!! WOWZER this thing is amazing!!! 2 hits off of it and I have a serious nic buzz going on... at only 3mg!!!! The amount of flavor in this thing is phenomenal!!!:shock::shock::shock:

I fully recommend this Smok Alien with the Baby Beast to anyone who likes subohming. :banana:

So cool, love it when something is working for me.

Sounds like you and Leo are doing well. It would be a bit disappointing about the class size.

We got part of the plywood up on the horse shelter and will have to finish it today. The new horse is great.

By the way, it is 11 degrees out and the fog is rolling in. AAAAARGHHH!

Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2012
    11 degrees and fog? Can anyone say ice coating?

Fuzzy brain, pre coffee, earlier.

I meant to comment on how spiffy Tanka looks, Lizzie. He's a fine looking horse!

Celti, I'm impressed you like sub ohming! Good luck with your Alien adventure, sound like you're enjoying it. That buzz is related to the high vapor output compared to "lesser" device combinations.

Leo's on the floor in front of the TV stand, which has glass doors, and working on his new "chicken" toy. Every now and then he notices the "doggie in the TV stand" and barks at him.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2012

I meant to comment on how spiffy Tanka looks, Lizzie. He's a fine looking horse!

Celti, I'm impressed you like sub ohming! Good luck with your Alien adventure, sound like you're enjoying it. That buzz is related to the high vapor output compared to "lesser" device combinations.

Leo's on the floor in front of the TV stand, which has glass doors, and working on his new "chicken" toy. Every now and then he notices the "doggie in the TV stand" and barks at him.

Leo sounds so cute.

Thanks, I think Tanka is a good looking little horse and a nice guy.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama

Well I was used to the .5 ohm clapton coils for the Innokin iSub Apex but this is insane... super clouds and its only the .4 ohm coils... Such a difference! I might have to cut down the 1.5mg nic... this is :shock::shock::shock::)

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2012
    I really thought that it would go to 11 degrees again last night but it only went to 22. I way overfed the horses on that basis so I gave them not so much this morning and I am making them eat what they have for the rest of the day.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin
    I really thought that it would go to 11 degrees again last night but it only went to 22. I way overfed the horses on that basis so I gave them not so much this morning and I am making them eat what they have for the rest of the day.
    Cruel servant!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread