Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Good morning Army!

My neighborhood website is lit up now over the coyote. It's getting downright nasty. LMAO!!

Lol.. makes you want to go in and make comments that will make everyone mad doesn't it?

Someone on my Facebook recently posed the question "why would someone turn down unconditional love" so I responded logically saying how it is impossible to "turn down" unconditional love as it has no conditions to base it existence upon nor any need for response in order to exist, what was turned down then, were the conditions placed upon their love.

Not one like. Lol.. no one enjoys logic. :( I seem to do this frequently, make comments that make every one mad.. lol.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good morning Ms. Robin. Hope you are feeling chipper this morning. Do they monitor the effectiveness of your treatments throughout or do they wait till after they are all done?

I think I get a CT scan after three months.

Not chipper this morning. The anti nausea meds make me very sleepy. I took a long nap yesterday and went to bed early. Trying to see if I need them this morning...so far so good.

Anyone that 'knows' me, knows I don't nap...at all.... unless I'm sick.

The other med may cause constipation, may cause headaches. Think I will stick to the one that makes me sleepy. ;)

Again, only temporary. In the larger scheme of things. :)

Hah! Hubby is powerwashing the pool deck. We've had a bit of rain the last couple of weeks and dirt likes to settle into those little nooks and crannies.

I'd pat him on the head but I don't think he would get how special that gesture is to me. ;) :wub:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Almost makes want a link.... ALMOST. :laugh:
The thread was finally removed by the OP by request. It got totally out of hand. All over a long distance, blurry photograph of a supposed coyote. :)

Best thing is we didn't have to worry about any moderators. :D

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Opinionated Jericho is not like Under The Dome at all. Chak, you always mention decent movies, but Netflix does not live stream them. That makes me mad. I miss a ton of shows that way. I don't do the dvd mail thing back and forth, just live stream. That's probably why I haven't seen a lot of great movies on there lately.
Jericho (2006 TV series) - Wikipedia

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
Hi all. Sorry I haven't been on lately, it's been a really rough couple months. My mom died on the 5th and things with my family have not been good. My living situation is really rough and I am trying hard not to become homeless. I had planned on being on here more but life sucks and keeps getting in the way.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
Opinionated Jericho is not like Under The Dome at all. Chak, you always mention decent movies, but Netflix does not live stream them. That makes me mad. I miss a ton of shows that way. I don't do the dvd mail thing back and forth, just live stream. That's probably why I haven't seen a lot of great movies on there lately.
Jericho (2006 TV series) - Wikipedia

I liked that show, I wish it would have lasted longer....

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hi all. Sorry I haven't been on lately, it's been a really rough couple months. My mom died on the 5th and things with my family have not been good. My living situation is really rough and I am trying hard not to become homeless. I had planned on being on here more but life sucks and keeps getting in the way.

Sorry to hear about your troubles! Life can get rough, yet somehow we always make it through and find life a little more precious at the end of the tunnel.

I have faith this is just a bump in the road for you.

My condolences on the passing of your mom.. I know your heart is broken, and I will add your name to my prayer list.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I think I get a CT scan after three months.

Not chipper this morning. The anti nausea meds make me very sleepy. I took a long nap yesterday and went to bed early. Trying to see if I need them this morning...so far so good.

Anyone that 'knows' me, knows I don't nap...at all.... unless I'm sick.

The other med may cause constipation, may cause headaches. Think I will stick to the one that makes me sleepy. ;)

Again, only temporary. In the larger scheme of things. :)

Hah! Hubby is powerwashing the pool deck. We've had a bit of rain the last couple of weeks and dirt likes to settle into those little nooks and crannies.

I'd pat him on the head but I don't think he would get how special that gesture is to me. ;) :wub:

Sorry your sleepy, but on the plus side the reason we are tired when we are sick is that there is a sleep that is a healing sleep.. and so sleeping deeply helps our bodies heal and recover.

So while your sleep is from medicine, it is perhaps that it's simply a faster way to get to that healing sleep.. which you can use regardless..

Just keep taking care of yourself! Glad your hubby power washed the deck!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Sorry for your loss.

The way things are these days, it doesn't take much to end up homeless.

Hope you get it sorted.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Guys.. Sam brought this to my attention, and I was able to confirm it via FB. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Chak is no longer with us. R.I.P brother!!

upload_2017-7-24_18-27-21.png

Reactions: SamuelMSr

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
Guys.. Sam brought this to my attention, and I was able to confirm it via FB. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Chak is no longer with us. R.I.P brother!!

View attachment 674287

Yes I saw this and it shocked me very much, had to send a message to Dusty and make sure I was not seeing things.... Such a great guy, will miss talking to him.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Reactions: PapawBrett

Users who are viewing this thread