Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Nothing cool and old just quit smoking started vaping 41 days ago with smok Stick V8. A week in ordered my first smok GX2/4 in Gold Black. After it arrived and loved it ordered a backup in Blue Black. After it arrived ordered a backup for my backup in Purple Black. Also have extra Big Baby Beast in Black (4 total) and Cloud Beast King in Rainbow, pictured atop the Gold GX2/4 in 4 battery mode. In truth only played with the King twice, too much for me at the moment maybe ever! Oh my coil of choice for the BBB is the T8 oct.
GX2_4.jpg
You quit smoking. That's cooler than any gear :toast:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Haha, good time!

It was.

Funny though... I can calculate pot odds on a flush draw in my head, but still need a calculator to figger Ohm's Law.

It was.

Funny though... I can calculate pot odds on a flush draw in my head, but still need a calculator to figger Ohm's Law.
V ÷ R rule it's easy, but when you build a coil by yourself, everybody needs an ohms calculator. I don't trust my pico reading my ohm, or my coil master ohm reader....I guess it's just me,lol

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
V ÷ R rule it's easy, but when you build a coil by yourself, everybody needs an ohms calculator. I don't trust my pico reading my ohm, or my coil master ohm reader....I guess it's just me,lol
I don't pay much attention to the exact resistance of a coil on a regulated mod, my dual NiFe coils all roughly clock in around 0.06Ω and my fused SS316L Claptons usually work out to 0.15Ω give or take. I wrap for what fit's the space vs airflow as opposed to hitting a specific resistance.

If I was using mechanical mods that would be a whole different story.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Man some of the setups i see here make me salivate XD i wanna buy them all ! I have nothing truly special unfortunately :(
Using an aspire evo75+smok big baby beast tank they're good for me but nothing as spectacular as what i'm seeing here :p
It can be a slippery slope...
If you let the Shinyitis bug bite you, the only prescription is more cow bell vape mail. :w00t:

Users who are viewing this thread