• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

frigate

Jul 28, 2017
I think all IG shops currently all scams, trying to make a big buck off the hype. Haven't found one legit CoD one yet, all pre-orders only.

Ya this seems very likely, but the legit ones also dont want to run into any risk of buyer suddenly getting cold feet and he got a lot of extra stock lying around that he needs to get rid la.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
I think all IG shops currently all scams, trying to make a big buck off the hype. Haven't found one legit CoD one yet, all pre-orders only.

You just ain't searching hard enough. I get my supplies just fine. Order today, get tomorrow. No preorder bull.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catsinlove

Dec 10, 2015
been trying to find IG shop today. seems like not much options. :) anyway, what is a great kit to start off with for beginner?

I managed to get one from IG, nice fella and seems sincere.. however 1 week later his account went inactive.. suspect got caught :/

Anyway I would recommend you what I got myself, the smok al85..Small and fits in your palm.
Has the tfv8 baby beast tank, prebuilt coil in it(Q2 @ 0.4ohm) is one of the best prebuilt I ever tried..
Flavour and cloud density is top notch.

Only thing is you have to prime it really well before starting.

Hope this helps!

beautex

Jan 23, 2018
Hi all! Have been vaping for quite a while now, but new to this forum. Dropped my mod and it died on me T_T and just nice my supplier MIA alr. hope the laojiaos here can shed some light! really don't want to have to resort back to analogs.

Have tried talking to a few IG pages but most are dead alr. Even the preorder ones are dead too. Trying to get verified here so I can return to my former glory :thumbs:

xxcharliehaha

Moved On
Jun 20, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

xiklord

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2015
ignore most to most u got warning for 1st offender, so chill ask him to FO and die

hi all I m new here and need some advice.

got scammed SGD2.5k from an Instagram shop on 19/06/19. buyer showed HSA notice form (some kid born in year 2000) and the form wrote that he was caught with x01 vape on 07/06/19 and has a court hearing session today 20/06/19. badly threatened to give out my address and bank details during court and got his friend to threaten me even more by asking for $5k as he claims other customers has forked out that amount. asked for a meet up after transferring money to delete evidence in his phone but did not show up at all. I believe he scammed me to pay off his own fine. what should I do now?

thank you.

xxcharliehaha

Moved On
Jun 20, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
hi all I m new here and need some advice.

got scammed SGD2.5k from an Instagram shop on 19/06/19. buyer showed HSA notice form (some kid born in year 2000) and the form wrote that he was caught with x01 vape on 07/06/19 and has a court hearing session today 20/06/19. badly threatened to give out my address and bank details during court and got his friend to threaten me even more by asking for $5k as he claims other customers has forked out that amount. asked for a meet up after transferring money to delete evidence in his phone but did not show up at all. I believe he scammed me to pay off his own fine. what should I do now?

thank you.

Make a police report stating that he threatened to dox you and blackmailed you for money. The circumstances in which you revealed your details to him are immaterial. It shouldn't be too hard to trace him since you have his bank account number and police will follow up accordingly.

xxcharliehaha

Moved On
Jun 20, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

xxcharliehaha

Moved On
Jun 20, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
Nope I didn’t receive anything, basically was played by young punks unfortunately. Money is important to me but I do not want to get into trouble as well hence am in a dilemma. Reporting is the best option. Now?

Yes just make a police report now. Just say that you paid a seller upfront for a electronic device that you saw on Instagram and he did not deliver as promised and even threatened to release your bank account and address if you did not pay him a certain amount of money and you did so. Even if it comes out in the ensuing investigation that you were attempting to purchase an e-cig, I foresee that you'll probably get a stern warning from the police at most, given that they give those out to convicted sex offenders in our universities like candy. If you need more reassurance than the advice of some rando on the internet, go find a free legal clinic where you can receive expert advice in confidentiality.

xiklord

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2015
Thank you. I should not report him right? I already blocked him everywhere, just worried about my address and bank account details.

advice u not to report. money burn sad but expensive lesson, but best to ignore his threat, but wat u buy to burn 2,5k.

bank acct and what not, if he report u to police, they call u for interview. worse u kena warning, 1st offence nia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread