The things you are most grateful for being tobacco free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I've been casually vaping off and on for two years now, but I finally took the plunge and started vaping exclusively. I am almost 4 days tobacco free! It's the longest I've been without tobacco in 7 years!!! It's been a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Something that keeps me going is to think about the horrible realities of being a tobacco user.

What are the things about tobacco you are glad to have behind you? The smell? The taste? The money? What did you hate most about smoking?

I could really use the little reminders throughout the day.

nvadasz

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2014
Beverly Hills, Fl, USA
So far I can't say anything about saving money, but I haven't spent more either, I don't think....well maybe... It's been nearly 3 months for me, and I was a heavy smoker. I like no ashes and mess. I like no more yellow walls. I like not coughing my brains out. I like my wife (non-smoker) .....in' about the smell. I like being able to smell. Most of all, I like knowing that what I'm doing is healthier than smoking, and enjoying this new adventure that I've begun.

Good luck to all new vapors and enjoy the ride.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
Last time I mentioned my improvements I got moderated.... :ohmy:

424853.jpg

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Don't have to re-decorate so often. No ashtrays to clean. No ashtray mouth. No damaged shirts. No absurd cravings. No trying to light up in the rain.

I can walk further, faster. My teeth are less yellow (but I drink strong coffee). I spend much less on vaping than I did on smoking.

I'm grateful for a shedload of things re: vaping, really. :)

AngelicTomPetty

Jun 8, 2014
Canada
The visions of ending up talking out of a hole in my throat have subsided.

God that ad of that woman with her throat all mangled and shes speaking with that DISGUSTING VILE robotic monotone raspy voice out of the hole in her throat drove me insane. Funny thing though was I still couldnt stop smoking cigarettes even though that drove me wild thinking about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread